Tullahoma at Stratford

binns37388

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that Zach Bryson got anywhere from 261 to 295 yds rushing against Stratford Friday nite. A very good job by Bryson and the offensive line for the Cats. The defense had 4 interceptions and that totals around 17 picks for the season. That's incredible. I don't have a clue what the state record is for most interceptions in season. Tullahoma has to be close to a state record. It was good to see Dylan Smith get his first pick of the season and J D Crabtree ran one back about 90 yards for a TD. J D is pretty dog-gone fast himself. I wish we could have saved some of those points for Maplewood. The Panthers held Whites Creek scoreless tonite. Don't forget, the Tullahoma Middle School plays the North Gators in the middle school conference championship game Sat morning at 11am at Wilkins Stadium in Tullahoma. TMS went undefeated on the field in the regular season and they beat North 20-14 two weeks ago.

Congrats to the Cats on a huge region win. Glad to hear Dylan picked one and ran it in.

Congrats the the Wildcats!! If you play like you are capable you can play with and beat anyone on your schedule! Don't be intimadated by Maplewood's speed, you have already disposed of one speedy team, play your game and everything will take care of itself.