Tullahoma at Stratford

binns37388

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Smith will have the Spartans ready for friday game so I hope will be ready. Since Tullahoma hasn't seen a passing threat like Stratford it will be hard for them to stop the Spartans. I hope Tullahoma has some speed in the secondary because they can fly. And for Tullahoma fans, you have to come up and see these guys perform because this is the last year you will passing game like this and they also have a running back in Hendricks who can break ankles and leave players stuck in the mud this guy really has some agility.

K. Jackson in 6 games has completed 97 of 168 pass attempts for 1,772 yards. M. Teague of Henry Co is way down the list. He has completed 18 of 29 pass attempts for 311 yards in 6 games. As far as the wide receivers go, T. Fisher of Stratford has caught 36 passes for 739 yards and 8 td's and D. Bohannon of Stratford has caught 29 passes for 607 yards and 7 td's. On down the list, but not in the top ten is J. Blihovde of Hillsboro who has caught 24 passes for 433 yards and 3 td's and E. Gordon of Hillsboro, who has caught 25 passes for 352 yards and 4 td's. Stats courtesy of Murphyfair.com

M. Teague is an athletic QB, his stats will be running and throwing. He is awesome as well. Good luck Fri night.

Coach Smith will have the Spartans ready for friday game so I hope will be ready. Since Tullahoma hasn't seen a passing threat like Stratford it will be hard for them to stop the Spartans. I hope Tullahoma has some speed in the secondary because they can fly. And for Tullahoma fans, you have to come up and see these guys perform because this is the last year you will passing game like this and they also have a running back in Hendricks who can break ankles and leave players stuck in the mud this guy really has some agility.

I'm sure the Stratford passing game is a good one, but Tullahoma can throw it around a little bit as well. You also have to stop the Cats from scoring points and that may be easier said than done. I think Tullahoma's defense will be good enough for the Cats to pull out a win in a fairly high scoring game.

Guest catsvoice

Should Tullahoma try and pressure Jackson with extra help up front or just rush four and add extra defensive back?

Should Stratford try to run the ball more to tighten up Tullahoma's defense?

Should the Wildcats try to run the ball more to control the clock and keep the Stratford offense off the field?

Should the Spartan defense try and blitz Hagen to keep him out of rhythm and force him to hurry his throws?

The Tullahoma at Stratford contest can be heard live in Southern Middle Tennessee on Fantasy 101.5 FM, and can be heard around the world at FantasyRadio.com. Pregame begins at 6pm with kickoff scheduled for 7pm.

In addition this game will be discussed at length on High School Sports Plus this Thursday night at 7pm on Fantasy 101.5 FM and FantasyRadio.com

I know this is not a swap and shop website or thread, but for the people around the Tullahoma area, I'm selling my old 1979 Mercedes Benz for $399. It runs very well. Back to the game, Tullahoma's offense, when running on all cylinders, can be very potent. The defense is outstanding. This should be one of the more entertaining games in Metro Nashville and both teams are pretty good. Tullahoma probably leads the midstate in team interceptions and Stratfort has the leading QB in state, along with 2 of the top 4 receivers. Something has to give.

Tell me about Tullahoma kicker on kickoff can he kick touchbacks because if not we might never see Tullahoma defense because Buchanon (one of WRs) is back their returning kicks and he can return the ball with his 4.3 speed. It's going to be a long nite tonite going to get some rest.

Tullahoma has some speed of their own too, I'm sure that if he is that great returning kickoffs then Tullahoma will either kick away from him or kick it out of bounds. Of course if Tullahoma is kicking off then (other than the opening kickoff) than will mean that they have just scored themselves. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Guest catsvoice

I feel certain Tullahoma head coach John Olive and his staff are very aware of the exception talents of Mr. Bohannan. They have faced him for two years now and he has always been one of the top athletes in Region 5-4A.

It looks like great weather in Nashville tonight which should mean these two teams will have every opportunity to do what they do best, which is throw the football.

I think this game will come down to who has the fewest turnovers and the fewest penalties and who makes the least amount of mental mistakes. Those things have really hurt Stratford this year and if they continue to make those mistakes this week they will get beat.

Tullahoma has been very fortunate in that they have not fallen into a lot of mental mistakes so far this year. The Wildcats will need to continue to be disciplined tonight. If they can, their depth and physical conditioning should be the deciding factor.

Stratford is primed for the upset and the Spartans know their playoff chances hinge on a win tonight. This should be a heck of a game and the Wildcat nation is looking forward to some great food, great halftime entertainment, a great homecoming show, and a heck of a football game.