Alcoa's Tyler Robinson

Rankinated2010

His mom is really on him about playing close to home, i wouldnt be surprised if you saw him runnin thorugh the T in a few years

Gosh I'd hate to see all of his talent be wasted at UT. I know that he's told me first hand that UT's always been his team, and he would really like to play for them, hopefully he'll think hard about his decision /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Auburn, Alabama (who he just visited last weekend), Clemson, Cincy, Duke, UT, Nebraska, and Ole Miss are the teams listed on Unapproved Website recruiting him.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh I'd hate to see all of his talent be wasted at UT. I know that he's told me first hand that UT's always been his team, and he would really like to play for them, hopefully he'll think hard about his decision /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Auburn, Alabama (who he just visited last weekend), Clemson, Cincy, Duke, UT, Nebraska, and Ole Miss are the teams listed on Unapproved Website recruiting him.

HE has had a alot of letters from Nebraska in coach rankins box lately

His mom is really on him about playing close to home, i wouldnt be surprised if you saw him runnin thorugh the T in a few years

Oh, that would be a shame. They would turn him into an additional OT that is eligible to catch the ball...but is rarely given the opporunity. If UT doesn't find a way to utilize the wealth of TE they now have, they never will.

Oh, that would be a shame. They would turn him into an additional OT that is eligible to catch the ball...but is rarely given the opporunity. If UT doesn't find a way to utilize the wealth of TE they now have, they never will.

Been like that for a long while, that was a big reason whitten left when he did, he didnt think he would have another year like that one and it was his best window to leave..

and I'd like to see BW start getting used a bit more too.. i was real glad to hear when he got cleared to play, but he is under utilized in their current O

Yes it is a crime that proven talent is not being played.

- Not enough touches for Brandon Warren.

- Yet to see Tyler Maples, which I know is better WR than Austin Rogers.

- Arron Douglas would probably also be getting playing time somewhere else. He just that good..............

The fact remains, that really nobody is being utilized in Knoxville at this time. I think the loss of Cutcliffe really hurt them more than anybody wants to admit.