region 1 1a

pujo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the talk ,very few wants to stick there neck out. The truth is that no one really knows, but it does liven up the board a little. The teams with a region loss is at a disadvantage. Anything can happen. Lets hear some chat.

Hampton n Cosby will decide it next week and I belive these 2 will be 1 and 2. Cloudland is VERY quick just not very big I don't think they match up well with Hampton but I do think they can get Grace. Grace likes to throw it around so a team that can pressure the Qb without losing some secondary play should have success against them. Grace is far better on "D" than they have been but I think they will need to score alot to beat Cosby or Cloudland. Cosby doesnt give up many points and Cloudland can score in the 30's on about any night. Once again Hampton is the team to beat and Cosby is lookin at this as their beat chance to win the region since 06 and maybe ever. Should be an exciting finish either way , good luck to everybody in the region , I know it will be tough but I want to see 2 or more region teams advance in the playoffs this year.

Hampton n Cosby will decide it next week and I belive these 2 will be 1 and 2. Cloudland is VERY quick just not very big I don't think they match up well with Hampton but I do think they can get Grace. Grace likes to throw it around so a team that can pressure the Qb without losing some secondary play should have success against them. Grace is far better on "D" than they have been but I think they will need to score alot to beat Cosby or Cloudland. Cosby doesnt give up many points and Cloudland can score in the 30's on about any night. Once again Hampton is the team to beat and Cosby is lookin at this as their beat chance to win the region since 06 and maybe ever. Should be an exciting finish either way , good luck to everybody in the region , I know it will be tough but I want to see 2 or more region teams advance in the playoffs this year.

in no way..is any of these games going to be a blow out.... even though my blood runs blue and white... hampton has the best team in region 1 but not in 1a...grace will be in 2nd place because the have a very good offense thanks to #24....third place will go to cosby and forth will go to cloudland...

in no way..is any of these games going to be a blow out.... even though my blood runs blue and white... hampton has the best team in region 1 but not in 1a...grace will be in 2nd place because the have a very good offense thanks to #24....third place will go to cosby and forth will go to cloudland...

I agree that all the remaining games will be great ones to watch, but you know I have to disagree with you on the order of finish, nothing personal, you know! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree that all the remaining games will be great ones to watch, but you know I have to disagree with you on the order of finish, nothing personal, you know! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

of course we are going to disagree.... i am glad that this game is almost here....

• 2 weeks later...

1. Cosby (like I said earlier this spot belonged to Hampton til someone knocked em off)

2. Hampton (only slightly better than Cloudland cause there "D" is a little stronger)

3. Cloudland ( May take hampton for 2nd spot should be a great week 10 game)

4. Grace (I was hoping they would lose to jellico)

1. Cosby (congrats oldeagle, yoakum, and shelton)

2. Cloudland (would like nothing better than to make Hampton seniors cry in their last game.)

3. Hampton (back to earth)

4. Grace (where they belong) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1. Cosby (like I said earlier this spot belonged to Hampton til someone knocked em off)

2. Hampton (only slightly better than Cloudland cause there "D" is a little stronger)

3. Cloudland ( May take hampton for 2nd spot should be a great week 10 game)

4. Grace (I was hoping they would lose to jellico)

Tell'em old eagle.

1. Cosby (congrats oldeagle, yoakum, and shelton)

2. Cloudland (would like nothing better than to make Hampton seniors cry in their last game.)

3. Hampton (back to earth)

4. Grace (where they belong) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We may have lost our first conference game. But I can guarantee we won"t lose another one. You can count on that. Our guys will be up in a big way.

We may have lost our first conference game. But I can guarantee we won"t lose another one. You can count on that. Our guys will be up in a big way.

Its good to be behind your team, but making guarantees can get you an even bigger helping of crow. lol. I don't think Hampton will win another game, but I can't guarantee it.