Ranked Teams

MVM

Baylor is actually 10-0-1 now. For some reason their last game was not posted on Eurosport. Who does the posting?

The Baylor record that I have posted is their record againest Eurosport Ranked teams only. Which by the way is impressive to say the least. Have Coach Weekley and Coach Blair paint some Bullseyes on the back of your warm-up jerseys to help remind your girls, that every team they face will have them in their sights. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They are truly that good.....All Hail to Baylor! LOL

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So right you are. They have gone up against the very best in the state and beat the best. I don't think they have to paint a bullseye on their back.....when the other team sees "Baylor" on the front of their jersey...that is the bullseye. They just continue to roll.....very impressive.

The Bayor record that I have posted is their record againest Eurosport Ranked teams only. Which by the way is impressive to say the least. Have Coach Weekley and Coach Blair paint some Bullseyes on the back of your warm-up jerseys to help remind your girls that every team will them in their sights. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They are truly that good.....All Hail to Baylor! LOL

As of 10/7 this is how they stand, except for the Houston and ECS. Which I will update in the morning.

Record Rank Team

6-3-1- 1- Notre Dame

4-1-2- 2- Franklin Road Acad.

2-1-1- 3 CAK

2-2-1- 4- Chatt. Christian

4-1-0- 5- USJ

0-2-0- 6- Knox Catholic

0-5-2- 7- CPA

0-4-2- 8- David Lipscomb

1-2-0- 9- Jackson Christian

1-0-0- 10- Station Camp

0-2-2- 11- Hume Fogg

AAA

4-2-1- 1- Oak Ridge

5-2-1- 2- Bearden

5-1-1- 3- Brentwood

5-2-1- 4- Franklin

4-2-1- 5- Collierville

2-3-5- 6- Ravenwood

1-3-1- 7- Siegel

3-1-0- 8- Soddy Daisy

3-3-0- 9- Farragut

3-5-1- 10- Gtown Houston

1-2-0- 11- Riverdale

D2

9-0-1- 1- Baylor

5-5-1- 2- Brentwood Acad.

7-1-0- 3- ECS

5-5-3- 4- BGA

3-4-3- 5- Father Ryan

1-3-0- 6- Briercrest

1-4-2- 7- St. Angus

0-5-2- 8- GPS

2-5-4- 9- Pope John Paul II

1-5-1- 10- St Benedict

0-9-2- 11- Ensworth

If they played, I would be surprised. It has been downpour after downpour all day long. If they did actually play, the result wouldn't surprise me either way, unless one team chose to wear flippers instead of spikes.

Neither Briarcrest nor Hutchison had their flippers on tonight...might have been interesting to see them swim to goal as deep as the water was! The Commercial Appeal has already updated the score results for today.....looks like only two games played....the Briacrest/Hutchison game and the St Benedict/Arlington game (3 to 0 win).

Ranked teams going at it for the rest of this week. 10/8-10/11

10/9

Ensworth vs BGA (BGA 2, Ensworth 1)

Farragut vs Oak Ridge (Farragut 1, OR 0)

PJP II vs FRA (FRA3, PJPII 2)

USJ vs St. Benedict (USJ 2, St. B 0)

10/11

PJP II vs Franklin (FRA 3, PJP 2)

CCS vs Ravenwood (CCS 1, R'Wood 0)

Siegel vs Ensworth (Siegel 0, Ensworth0)

These are teams that have 10 wins or more for this season already, and how they have fared againest ranked teams.

Team Record

Montgomery Central ??¦0-0-0

Clarksville Acdy ??¦0-0-0

Page ??¦ 0-4-0

Silverdale Baptist Acad??¦0-0-0

Seymour ??¦ 0-1-0

Hixson ??¦ 0-2-0

Middle TN Christian ??¦0-0-0

Davidson Acdy ??¦0-2-0

Dobyns-Bennett ??¦0-2-2

Cleveland ??¦ 2-4-1

Smyrna ??¦ 0-1-0

Knox West ??¦ 0-2-1

These are teams that have 10 wins or more for this season already and have they fared againest ranked teams.

Team Record

Montgomery Central ??¦0-0-0

Clarksville Acdy ??¦0-0-0

Page ??¦ 0-4-0

Silverdale Baptist Acad??¦0-0-0

Seymour ??¦ 0-1-0

Hixson ??¦ 0-2-0

Middle TN Christian ??¦0-0-0

Davidson Acdy ??¦0-2-0

Dobyns-Bennett ??¦0-2-1

Cleveland ??¦ 2-4-1

Smyrna ??¦ 0-1-0

Knox West ??¦ 0-2-1

What should we conclude with some of these -- thay they'd rather have a high win record, and shy away from the tougher teams? Or that they play who will play them, and it just so happens none/few of them are ranked teams? Or that they have had some down years, and this year's schedule was made expecting another down year? Or that the "good teams" that they normally schedule are having a poor season this year?

With 7 games, I wouldn't include Cleveland or DB in my generalizations, as they appear to seek out these tougher teams. You also might want to re-check your facts with DB. Looks like they have played against 4 ranked opponents (St. Agnes, Collierville, Oak Ridge, and Farragut)

What should we conclude with some of these -- thay they'd rather have a high win record, and shy away from the tougher teams? Or that they play who will play them, and it just so happens none/few of them are ranked teams? Or that they have had some down years, and this year's schedule was made expecting another down year? Or that the "good teams" that they normally schedule are having a poor season this year?

With 7 games, I wouldn't include Cleveland or DB in my generalizations, as they appear to seek out these tougher teams. You also might want to re-check your facts with DB. Looks like they have played against 4 ranked opponents (St. Agnes, Collierville, Oak Ridge, and Farragut)

Your right I missed St. Agnes, It's been corrected.