BA vs MBA

singlewing

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could very well lose to BGA next week. Easily.

Looks like EHS vs. MUS in the finals this year.

Both of those could certainly happen.

I am not sure that either of these teams is playing where it needs to be playing to make the finals at this point.

It looked like MBA and BA had injuries to solid starters; I hope that neither is serious. Injuries have taken their toll again this year for the Big Red, and I know that BA has had its share too.

Both teams better increase the quality of play if they want to have a chance to make it to the Championship.

Looked like Nutkiss left the game. Little Shillinglaw went in for him. Great game by the two best programs in the city. MBA never put themselves in a position to say "okay, we're good"....kudos to BA for that. It was nice to see a lot of players talk to Coach E and R after the game. I'll always associate those guys with MBA football.

Nothing sinister, but the 3 teams I mentioned are the class of the state. I graduated from

one, I know the deal /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If you graduated from one, then please leave that topic alone. We have enough Katie Couric's on here already.

Get Bent Buddy...It is the truth, if it hurts...sorry. Kinda funny you should feel this way.

BA class of >>>

Are you suggesting that I am a BA grad? If so, you are sorely mistaken.

Nothing hurts me, darlin'.

Those statements became old three years ago, and your bringing it up obviously shows that, indeed, you did not graduate from one of those three schools. I know for certain that an MBA grad would never make that kind of statement.

Those statements became old three years ago, and your bringing it up obviously shows that, indeed, you did not graduate from one of those three schools. I know for certain that an MBA grad would never make that kind of statement.

NO. I am.

What in the heck are you talking about???? We are talking about the best talent being attracted to the best

schools. I did not mean to offend, I was simply suggesting a correlation between...it does not matter, but if

you ...never mind....you know it all.