What about district 13-A

InspectorVol

Well we did it ! I knew our boys could... West Carroll is no longer undefeated in district 13 A.. Our boys played smart and did awesome.. A wonderful team effort and we could not be prouder of our boys.. Greer is good but it takes more than Greer.. Go Big Sandy!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the w. They had managed topull out some close games but it finally caught up with them.

We managed to beat Hunt fri night. We led by 13 I think at the half but we didn't play as well in the second half. Too many turnovers. Give Hunt credit they didn't quit and played hard.

We go to madison tonight and then finish with CA and Mck. before the tourney.

Hoping for the best in the tourney but looking forward to baseball now. Can't wait to hear the ping of the bats.

How is BS looking in baseball this year? I know last year was tough but looked like a really young team.

Well we did it ! I knew our boys could... West Carroll is no longer undefeated in district 13 A.. Our boys played smart and did awesome.. A wonderful team effort and we could not be prouder of our boys.. Greer is good but it takes more than Greer.. Go Big Sandy!!!!!!!!!

As expected we beat CA last night.

I didn't know it was coming, but McClerking for Clarksburg scored his 1,000th point last night.

Larue became the leading single season scorer for CA.

Nice tidbits to an otherwise blowout game.

Found out after the game there was a college scout looking at the Larue kid. Good for him.

As expected we beat CA last night.

I didn't know it was coming, but McClerking for Clarksburg scored his 1,000th point last night.

Larue became the leading single season scorer for CA.

Nice tidbits to an otherwise blowout game.

Found out after the game there was a college scout looking at the Larue kid. Good for him.

West Carroll beat McKenzie and Huntigdon Beat Big Sandy . That makes West Carroll #1 seed for the tourney

Greer is good and may turn out to be real good. His weakness is his build. If he faces anyone near his size with quickness he can't get around his game will struggle just like anyone else. His strength is he is really quick for a guy his height, well at the high school level anyway. In college that will be mitigated.

I think I actually like the kid from madison better as he can shoot about as well and handles about as well but he is a much better passer. Greer probably has more upside than that kid though.

I'm not ure really who the best team they played is, but I am certain he did well against them. I don't think you guys in Humboldt have much to worry about with WC though. They are a good team, but not your caliber.

Well we finish the season at Mckenzie and according to what I am hearing they will also be our opening round game of the district tourney. So we have to play them back to back.

I assume they have improved from the first of the year. I know they have the tall guy but their issue early was ball handling. If so they will be a much tougher game. I assume it has improved.

I'm not ure really who the best team they played is, but I am certain he did well against them. I don't think you guys in Humboldt have much to worry about with WC though. They are a good team, but not your caliber.

well i remember playing them one year

and he didnt really impress me that much

i dont remember the refs givin him much either

he might have had an off night tho

he did show a lot of range however

well i remember playing them one year

and he didnt really impress me that much

i dont remember the refs givin him much either

he might have had an off night tho

he did show a lot of range however

Greer is definately a good player. I seen him over the Summer in AAU with the Mid-State Ballerz and he held his own against some of the best. He's a very good player.