10A- Who will win this district?

SportsfanTN2010

Ohh, to bad. One of the games I was actually at. I have been really sick the past 4 months and have missed most of the season. I am not hard to find though, Big, Ugly and sittin on the 50 yard line. Usually far away from my better half. She can be a bit of an assault of the senses. Bought time you have some kids so we have someone to watch! Mine is in his last year, just gets more exspensive from here...... Hopefully we will see each other in the playoffs? See ya buddy.

I think we play you all, White House Hertiage, on Friday at your house. Is that right?

We played Fairview last night....I don't even want to go there. I think it was the worse game I have ever seen called. I was trully afriad we would have a free for all before it was over... this was the girls game too. One of Fairview's girls knocked down one of our girls and shoved her in the face.... the ref was standing right there! I don't blame the players, Fairview is a very aggressive team, but the refs I guess forgot how to blow the whistle. Don't get me wrong, yes, I am upset we lost, but my son told me that the Fairview side was just as upset over the way the game was being called. It was just unfair to the players, because if you let them get away with such behavior it isn't teaching them anything.

well, have a great day. We play E. Hickman on Thursday. Good luck to your team this week.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all you distict 10 fans, what ever happened to Montessori Academy??

They dropped out of the district 2 seasons ago,it was a very small school, the gym was actually under size it was weird playing there it was like a play court? anyway....I dont know why they haven't been dropped off of the district list here on CoachT.

Next year they will be replaced with Merrol Hyde in 10 A. So we will be back to 8 teams in the district.

I think we play you all, White House Hertiage, on Friday at your house. Is that right?

We played Fairview last night....I don't even want to go there. I think it was the worse game I have ever seen called. I was trully afriad we would have a free for all before it was over... this was the girls game too. One of Fairview's girls knocked down one of our girls and shoved her in the face.... the ref was standing right there! I don't blame the players, Fairview is a very aggressive team, but the refs I guess forgot how to blow the whistle. Don't get me wrong, yes, I am upset we lost, but my son told me that the Fairview side was just as upset over the way the game was being called. It was just unfair to the players, because if you let them get away with such behavior it isn't teaching them anything.

well, have a great day. We play E. Hickman on Thursday. Good luck to your team this week.

Yes you will get to visit our fair city this Friday ! Unlike McEwen, you can actually blink twice before you get to the other side of the city....haha.

Make sure you arrive early so you will have time to eat at our World Famous Concession stand .....Chef Forester Hamburger and Hot Dogs are #1 grilled and wrapped. We might be able to match the grill at McEwen Idk.

On your above post....I believe that sometimes the more aggressive team will get away with more at the end of the day than the team that plays fair, if they have the bench to keep it up. Its not right. Alot of the time you have to play with what the Refs are allowing. And change your game.

Its not fair and you are right it is not teaching them.

I was wondering how McEwen girls got beat by Fairview....on paper that game should have been won by Mcewen.

Cant wait til Friday nite.

Have a safe trip.

Yes you will get to visit our fair city this Friday ! Unlike McEwen, you can actually blink twice before you get to the other side of the city....haha.

Make sure you arrive early so you will have time to eat at our World Famous Concession stand .....Chef Forester Hamburger and Hot Dogs are #1 grilled and wrapped. We might be able to match the grill at McEwen Idk.

On your above post....I believe that sometimes the more aggressive team will get away with more at the end of the day than the team that plays fair, if they have the bench to keep it up. Its not right. Alot of the time you have to play with what the Refs are allowing. And change your game.

Its not fair and you are right it is not teaching them.

I was wondering how McEwen girls got beat by Fairview....on paper that game should have been won by Mcewen.

Cant wait til Friday nite.

Have a safe trip.

We will be traveling in our "hillbilly crew-a-boo" as one student called us the other day. We all try to leave the school together and arrive together to show our loyality. I will pass along the message bout the hamburgers. I know I will be trying one! We do have good concessions at McEWen.....part of our "southern" raisin' lol

Without our Booster Club, we would be in trouble. We have great officers that make sure everything is done. I am just one of the many little warriors of the tribe.

You won't be able to miss us.....we are the loud mouths! lol

I have been disappointed in several games' refreeing this year. It is almost like let's hurry up and just get finished. It is one thing to have an elbow thrown during a rebound, but a full out knockdown then .....oh, let's just squish her face. Our girl handled it just fine, she got up looked at her and walked away. That took a big person to do that. Now, I am not saying she didn't "get even" later. lol

It was a tough game. Fairview boys thought they were playing soccer...they kept kicking the ball, but of course....no whistle ever blown.

well, I better get going.

I'll be watcing for you at the game on Friday

I play on the team.. Unless 3 starters missing isn't that many to you than yeah we were.. Sam Porter my close friend decided he was playing before the start of summer camps. He had something to where he could not make it. And oh to your recruiting commment.. We have been the worst team in the district for I dont know how many years. It's pathetic that you have to make that kind of excuse when we do not recruit anyone.. and about the region comment.. we made it to the regional semi's last year and lost by 3 after being up 8 going into the 4th quarter and having a shot to tie in the last seconds of the game. The team we lost to went on to win the regional tournement and went on to state. Were gonna be better this year with the growth of the twins. I think we have a god chance and you'll be surprised

My kid out scored all of yours including the twins when we played you. And only lost by a point, which from what I understand if he would of made one of his last three, free throws, we could of tied or won outright. He has a higher average also. haha! I see that you are pretty worked up in this post so I thought I would just throw some fuel on the fire. Do we play again this year? Peace and love my brother, Scrappyman

Hopefully I will be up to attending, please come, we are a nice bunch. I think anyway, some have other thoughts. Now when I shout out for WP dont be afraid to raise your hand.

Hopefully I will be up to attending, please come, we are a nice bunch. I think anyway, some have other thoughts. Now when I shout out for WP dont be afraid to raise your hand.

I do plan on being there, unless the Good Lord thinks I shouldn't be. I went to all the football games for our team too, and my son didn't even play this year. I enjoy watching the kids get fired up for their school. Brings back old, old, memories. Makes you wish you were young again.

I'll be the loud mouth on the Warrior side, can't miss me. lol

My kid out scored all of yours including the twins when we played you. And only lost by a point, which from what I understand if he would of made one of his last three, free throws, we could of tied or won outright. He has a higher average also. haha! I see that you are pretty worked up in this post so I thought I would just throw some fuel on the fire. Do we play again this year? Peace and love my brother, Scrappyman

I am sorry if I am not understanding something here or barging in on this conversation when I am not supposed to, but I was wondering what this comment has to do with the post that the Clarksville Academy basketball player posted?

I am sorry if I am not understanding something here or barging in on this conversation when I am not supposed to, but I was wondering what this comment has to do with the post that the Clarksville Academy basketball player posted?

Nothing, I was just teasing him. Lightin up Francis. That's why I dislike this board, everyone is so serious, uptight and protective. Life is way to short to argue about who is going to win the little 10-A division we are in. What a joke. Your right, mind your own business. Feel better now? Do you understand better? Are you glad you asked? Should I continue???

Nothing, I was just teasing him. Lightin up Francis. That's why I dislike this board, everyone is so serious, uptight and protective. Life is way to short to argue about who is going to win the little 10-A division we are in. What a joke. Your right, mind your own business. Feel better now? Do you understand better? Are you glad you asked? Should I continue???

Easy Scrapman. save it for the game. lol

You are letting them get to you, remember you told me to let it go.

I hate to say I am going to miss the game tonight. I hate it, but I am not feeling well and I have to drive to East TN tomorrow morning to see my grandmother. My son is the tallest on the team. My husband will be there to cheer them on tonight.

I hope everyone stays safe tonight. Last nite a girl from East Hickman got hurt. She did something to her elbow.

So teams.....play hard, play safe, and mix it up.

see ya scrapman

wp

I hate to say I am going to miss the game tonight. I hate it, but I am not feeling well and I have to drive to East TN tomorrow morning to see my grandmother. My son is the tallest on the team. My husband will be there to cheer them on tonight.

I hope everyone stays safe tonight. Last nite a girl from East Hickman got hurt. She did something to her elbow.

see ya scrapman

wp

Just seeing if he can take it? Got to keep them on their toes or they'll grow up to be.... well, best leave that one alone. Drag your not gonna be there. I feel pretty good today so I may even go watch the girls! Tell your hubby I will be taking pic's (long lenz) Tell him to say hi and I won't let ANYONE! get hurt tonight. I'm 6"4", 270 so if I have to I can take care of all three ref's!

KIDDING KIDDING KIDDING. (maybe)

see ya scrapman

wp

Hey! Have your hubby give me your e-mail and I will take some nice pictures of your son and e-mail them. I got a new huge lenz (well, I actually gave it to my wife for xmas, oops) and I am getting pretty good with it. Got a little easier after I read the directions! ha!