District 11aa

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big game tommorrow night CW @ Sycamore!!! any thoughts???

I'll take Creekwood, though @ Sycamore might make the difference.

I think the district is young this year. A lot of talent graduated the past 2 or 3 years at all schools. Even the student body coacht regulars are young. Not a lot of posting going on by the younger fans like there used to be.

Any details on the Cheatham County Montgomery Central game?

cheatham played bad and montgomery central played great with the exception being about a 3 minute stretch from the middle to last few moments of the contest. bkballer you need to get your facts straight. montgomery central cant play much better than they did the other night. outside of hyatt and daniel they are not very good at all. jimmy young is still a psycho on the bench! cheatham will win the rematch down the road when the 2 meet again. look for the cubs to get on track tonight at fairview.

I'll take Creekwood, though @ Sycamore might make the difference.

I think the district is young this year. A lot of talent graduated the past 2 or 3 years at all schools. Even the student body coacht regulars are young. Not a lot of posting going on by the younger fans like there used to be.

i think just give it time. once big games start happenin down the stretch of the season there will be some more smack talk happenin on here. if CW plays their game they should be able to win. when they are on, i dont see anyone bein able to beat them in the district. they are young, but they are experienced.

cheatham played bad and montgomery central played great with the exception being about a 3 minute stretch from the middle to last few moments of the contest. bkballer you need to get your facts straight. montgomery central cant play much better than they did the other night. outside of hyatt and daniel they are not very good at all. jimmy young is still a psycho on the bench! cheatham will win the rematch down the road when the 2 meet again. look for the cubs to get on track tonight at fairview.

You have lost your mind.Sounds like a sore loser to me. MC had a bad game and still won. Cheatham will be lucky to stay within 15 when they come to central. MC did get back on track tonight after the disappointing win at Cheatham. They beat Waverly. Who won the Cheatham Co./ Fairview game.

Montgomery Central beats Waverly 53-51.

Impressive. That is the first upset of the season in district play(imo).

Harpeth played Station Camp tonight, but I dont know who won. It looks like Station Camp won, and John Jenkins put up 57. That is what I think happened, from talk in a different forum. Ksgovols can clear it up for us. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Harpeth beat John Jenkins 65-58. Unfortunately, the other Station Camp players contributed 18 and the final was 76-65 Station Camp. Jenkins is the best shooter I've seen at the high school level in 25 years. Cannon Widby and Tony Delk like shooter but at 6'-5". I was thinking 35 or 40 maybe, but I missed the first quarter of the game. He was hitting 3's off the dribble and with a hand in his face and slicing to the basket when he penetrated. Nobody else in double figures for Station Camp. Horkins had 17, Caruthers had 15 and Dansby had 10. Harpeth was within 6 at halftime and probably won the 4th quarter with their press, but the Bisons had a pretty good run in the 3rd and were up by as many as 16 at one point.

fairview beat cheatham 49-38. not as close as the score indicates. fairview was up by 10-15 points most of the second half. if fairview could have hit an outside shot or lay up this game would have been a blow out. terrible shooting night for fairivew. their defense was good as cheatham really couldn't get anything going. they hit a couple of layups at the end when fairview was trying not to foul and gave them some easy ones.

the MC win over Wavo is shocking. did wavo have a bad game?

fairview beat cheatham 49-38. not as close as the score indicates. fairview was up by 10-15 points most of the second half. if fairview could have hit an outside shot or lay up this game would have been a blow out. terrible shooting night for fairivew. their defense was good as cheatham really couldn't get anything going. they hit a couple of layups at the end when fairview was trying not to foul and gave them some easy ones.

the MC win over Wavo is shocking. did wavo have a bad game?

Yes they did. Bad thing is everyone for Waverly was off last night. Nothing was falling right for anyone.