District 11aa

HHSnumber1fan

By the way DZone, the Cubs fans were very much into the game Tuesday night. I look for that to only grow as the games continue. Everyone is excited about the potential of this team this year!

well i look forward to hearin about Cheatham makin some successful noise this season.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah man i guess ya'll were more than likely trying to keep ur starters out in case of injuries because the last thing you want to do is injure caruther or dansby in a "glorified Scrimmage" I understand completely i'm just having a little fun sorry if i upset ya'll, But i definetly understand B-ball, Good luck this year

No, injuries is not why they sat out. It was because Cascade did not have there starters. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If everybody would be worried about injuries, then the starters would not play until tournament. There is no logic in that.

o so ur saying you were just being nice right, either way hope for a good year.

lol come on man they wouldnt have accomplished anything if they wouldve played their varsity. if they wouldve it wouldve been stats on steroids (especially for trey who wouldve had about four dunks if he wouldve played) and embarassing to the other team. it was a respectful action to take.

o so ur saying you were just being nice right, either way hope for a good year.

You my freind are a complete basketball moron!Cheatham will not win many games.Not enough self discipline to play as a team.Same old song and dance.Harpeth will be strong along with Sycamore and CW.Fairview and Waverly could be flying under the radar and slip into that championship game.SC will be out of control as usual.MC cant be too good.I went to alot of games last year and hope to make alot this year.

thats a first, and a bunch of bullcrap, no team is gonna use their JV in the first game of the season, thats a bunch of bull.

Do you read the posts? Cascade had SIX players. It's a Hall of Fame game that doesn't mean squat. Coach Wilson and Cascade's coach played college ball together. It's just one of those things. Harpeth should have won the game. They had a 9 point lead in the 4th period. In the same game with the same circumstances, Harpeth did play their varsity the first half and it was a 40 point game.

Besides that, Harpeth will never play for the W/L record under Jamie Wilson. He'd rather challenge them with the non-district schedule and get ready for district and get his JV guys ready. Harpeth played all sophomores and freshmen in the game. Look up the boxscore if you can find it. Look at the Indians schedule. Clarksville NE twice in a week, Dickson County twice, Livingston Academy, Hendersonville, Kenwood twice, Station Camp, the Williamson County Invitational tournament all before January. The Indians will be lucky to play .500 ball before the first of the year. Their entire non district schedule is AAA teams and two AA teams that will likely end up going deep into the post season.

The varsity guys open their season tonight with a Hall of Fame game at home against Kenwood. Good luck fellas!

The War Eagles Of Sycamore Have Started Off On The Wrong Foot And No Excuses For Them They Had All Their Guys Play In Both Losses Granted They Where Aganist Good Teams But They Lost To Hickman Co. On Tuesday 57-69 But Their Where Some Bright Spots Travis D. Dropped 22 On Hickman Co.And In The Other Loss To Maplewood, 42-54 But Keenan F. The Outstanding Sophomore Drooped 17 That Game.But I Think The War Eagles Will Step It Up Aganist North East On Back-To-Back Nights (Monday And Tuesday)Monday Is At Home And Tuesday Away So Come And Cheer On The War Eagles And Best Of Luck To District 11 Teams Talent May Be Down But It Shouls Still Be Very Commpettive! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Clarksville NE is pretty stout. They'll be a challenge.

Harpeth beat Kenwood tonight in a close game that they pulled out in the last minutes of the game. I don't have any stats. I'd say Caruthers led the team in scoring, Dansby had double digits and Zach Crowe hit some big treys in the game and was in double digits as well. Kendrick Jones did a nice job down low rebounding and defensively. It took a while for both teams to get the lid off the basket. I think it was 6-2 or something ridiculous like that in the first quarter.

Next up is Clarksville NE and Hendersonville at the Sycamore Classic next Monday and Tuesday.