District 11aa

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

th tigers are gonna dominate this year, hopefully as long as they don't get a big head, if u want to talk to me i'll be the guy running my mouth in the blue crew, ya'll have a good season, BLUE WHITE TIGER PRIDE

WOW! Sounds like you will really be making a difference this year for the Waverly Tigers... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Harpeth gets the nod for 1st this year. The depth chart will be young, but coach is good at developing players and finding chemistry. Caruthers will challenge for MVP. It will be interesting to see how Sycamore fares with a new coach.....could go either way. Waverly is a dangerous team and will be a threat even without size......they have excellent guard play. Creek Wood could be the X Factor this year......we won't know until we see them play. Cheatham will be feisty as always and you cannot look past them.....they are going to miss Dansby. Fairview will be steady with Johnson but don't see them in the top half. Stewart County seems to have some talent but not sure if they have the discipline. MC is trying to rebuild but they aren't there yet.

about sycamore. they looked very good at northwest knowing they played mainly with freshmen and sophomores. They play EXTREMELY hard.