District 11aa

HHSnumber1fan

Cheatham Co. played awesome against Goodpasture. Drew Smart had 23 and hit 5 three pointers. Both Zach & Levi Wilson gave the Cubs effort in the paint. Joe Rinehart and Tyler Adkisson played well in the second half and newcomer Reece Hunter shined bright in his first varsity basketball action. Chad Martin played well also!

Congrats to Coach Dawson on his 1st Win as head basketball coach at CCCHS.

I can't wait to see this team in action once against tomorrow night when they host F.R.A. at Cheatham Co.

By the way DZone, the Cubs fans were very much into the game Tuesday night. I look for that to only grow as the games continue. Everyone is excited about the potential of this team this year!

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheatham Co. played awesome against Goodpasture. Drew Smart had 23 and hit 5 three pointers. Both Zach & Levi Wilson gave the Cubs effort in the paint. Joe Rinehart and Tyler Adkisson played well in the second half and newcomer Reece Hunter shined bright in his first varsity basketball action. Chad Martin played well also!

Congrats to Coach Dawson on his 1st Win as head basketball coach at CCCHS.

I can't wait to see this team in action once against tomorrow night when they host F.R.A. at Cheatham Co.

By the way DZone, the Cubs fans were very much into the game Tuesday night. I look for that to only grow as the games continue. Everyone is excited about the potential of this team this year!

I'm sure Goodpasture was missing a few guys due to football. That is the reason the Harpeth/Cascade game was a JV game. Because Cascade happens to be a pretty powerful 1A football team. They were missing some players, so Varsity did not play. FRA should have all there players when they meet Cheatham, lets see how that game goes. Good luck to all. Harpeth plays Kenwood friday at Harpeth. Should be a fun game to watch, lots of up and down, very fast paced, and probably a sloppy game overall, because it is still very early.

I'm sure Goodpasture was missing a few guys due to football. That is the reason the Harpeth/Cascade game was a JV game. Because Cascade happens to be a pretty powerful 1A football team. They were missing some players, so Varsity did not play. FRA should have all there players when they meet Cheatham, lets see how that game goes. Good luck to all. Harpeth plays Kenwood friday at Harpeth. Should be a fun game to watch, lots of up and down, very fast paced, and probably a sloppy game overall, because it is still very early.

stigall is now the coach at kenwood. is dansby playing for harpeth? that would be a big time storyline going into the game lol.

yeah wouldn't that mean the opposite, Ya'll be the winners and Harpeth be the losers, Cascade is the one in the playoff, certainly not harpo, so it would be cascades JV beating ya'll

yeah wouldn't that mean the opposite, Ya'll be the winners and Harpeth be the losers, Cascade is the one in the playoff, certainly not harpo, so it would be cascades JV beating ya'll

Okay, I will help you comprehend. Harpeth played Cascade Tuesday night. Cascade is in the playoffs in football, so they were missing a lot because of that. So instead of Harpeth's Varsity against Cascade's Junior Varsity, it was Harpeth's Junior Varisty against Cascade's Junior Varsity. Do you comprehend now? It is a hall of fame game, not the state tournament. So I don't think Harpeth was in to big of a bind to win this game. Why not give JV some time? You never know when they will be needed. The HOF game is a glorified scrimmage, some people do not even count them on there record.

So what is a bunch of bull? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

stigall is now the coach at kenwood. is dansby playing for harpeth? that would be a big time storyline going into the game lol.

Yes, Dansby is at Harpeth. Should be a great storyline for sure.

I Think It Will Turn Out Like This:

1.Harpeth

2.Sycamore

3.Waverly

4.Fairview

5.Cheatham Co.

6.Creekwood

7.Montgomery Central

8.Stewart Co.

This Is Can Go Alot Of Ways So Good Luck Everyone! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Okay, I will help you comprehend. Harpeth played Cascade Tuesday night. Cascade is in the playoffs in football, so they were missing a lot because of that. So instead of Harpeth's Varsity against Cascade's Junior Varsity, it was Harpeth's Junior Varisty against Cascade's Junior Varsity. Do you comprehend now? It is a hall of fame game, not the state tournament. So I don't think Harpeth was in to big of a bind to win this game. Why not give JV some time? You never know when they will be needed. The HOF game is a glorified scrimmage, some people do not even count them on there record.

So what is a bunch of bull? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yes, Dansby is at Harpeth. Should be a great storyline for sure.

yeah ok, still don't believe u, its a bunch of bull I don't really believe it.

It most certainly was harpeth's jv. they started 3 freshman and 2 sophomores. Caruthers, Horkins, Dansby, Crowe, Jones, Turner, and Morris are all varsity starters and players and sat on the bench in their travel gear helping out the JV. so yeah, Still a bunch of bull?

He is just a kid, probably does not understand basketball yet. Lets just give him the benefit of the doubt, because he does not understand the situation. Especially because all he can say is "its a bunch of bull". Good argument. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

He is just a kid, probably does not understand basketball yet. Lets just give him the benefit of the doubt, because he does not understand the situation. Especially because all he can say is "its a bunch of bull". Good argument. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

nah man i guess ya'll were more than likely trying to keep ur starters out in case of injuries because the last thing you want to do is injure caruther or dansby in a "glorified Scrimmage" I understand completely i'm just having a little fun sorry if i upset ya'll, But i definetly understand B-ball, Good luck this year