Region 4AA, Districts 7AA & 8AA

N2DEEP

Wildcat, LA plays tomorrow at Siegel (I think they play at 9, 11, and 3)...their is a thread on it telling the schedule. If not mistaken they play next Saturday at Harpeth.

Thanks for the info. I can't make it tomorrow. I may have to wait until season starts before I can see them as I have plans for both of those days you mentioned.

Wildcat 1970

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

station camp is probably the favorite but lost alot of talent but have the best player in the state with jenkins. white house lost their top 2 players in barnes and gaines. portland returns 2 starters in matt estes and levi summers and get zach henson who is lethal. greenbrier goodpasture and dca usually are not real threats

1. station camp- i think they get upset once or twice within the district 7-3

2. white house- can wait for the portland game its always intense they split 7-3(with sc on the tie breaker)

3. portland- i look for them to have a good season and play well at home but struggle on the road 5-5

4. goodpasture- always pretty solid but been down lately not alot of talent for a private school 4-6

5. dca- always decent but never great pull off a few w's 3-7

6. greenbrier- always tough and play haard but no real play makers. 2-8

LA has the best team in region to compete in state tourney play, there is other players that are good but Livinston has the debt to play several players that can contribute that with Dunn gives them a huge advantage. Even sayig that its a differant ball game when you include metro, east tn. and west tn. teams in the equation. Any boys team from this area that can win the state is rare and would be a great accomplishment.

From Prephoops.com:

Region 4AA

District 7AA

Livingston Academy

Upperman

Macon County

Cannon County

DeKalb County

York Institute

Smith County

District 8AA

Station Camp

White House

Goodpasture

Greenbrier

DCA

Portland

All-Region Team

John Jenkins (Station Camp) MVP

Chase Dunn (Livingston Academy)

Dustin Baxter (Upperman)

Kaymon Garrett (Goodpasture)

Craig Bradshaw (Greenbrier)

Carrin Nash (Upperman)

Chase Neal (White House)

T.J. Smith (Livingston Academy)

Brenden Anderson (DCA)

Deven Ramsey (Livingston Academy)

Honorable Mention:

Kelsey Hamlett (Upperman)

Chad Neal (White House)

Dominique Roe (Portland)

Russell Smith (York Institute)

Clint West (Livingston Academy)

Looks like Upperman is looking better than some people expected. They just might take LA down before the season is over. It also looks like they have beefed up their schedule some.. They must have been taking notes from a powerhouse program.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks like Upperman is looking better than some people expected. They just might take LA down before the season is over. It also looks like they have beefed up their schedule some.. They must have been taking notes from a powerhouse program.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Duh! Upperman will always be a tough team to beat.