Region 4AA, Districts 7AA & 8AA

N2DEEP

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was planning for them because they are better than your varsity. Im sure Dunn will love the "stiff" D. Put all 5 on him so we can break away for a big dunk. CPA? Wow, 10/17 and they are already crowned.

Dang if our jv is better than varsity, there is no way you should play them. we at least want to you to get into double digits so we'll keep them out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This year from the start looks like the tradtional 7aa with la and then upperman. Then after that a toss up. Well quite honestly if la gets knocked off it would not surprise me. Look at history of past teams when they are all hyped up and everyone is out to get you. im not saying it will happen just saying its possible. The surprise team this year will be DC the post woodward era, since Danny Bond left early this decade Martin has been his best when people count him out. Just look at two years ago after randolph left we beat la at la and eneded there district winning streak. I dont know who will be the big player for DC, but martin wil have them ready to go. Good Luck 7AA looks like a great year ahead.

This year from the start looks like the tradtional 7aa with la and then upperman. Then after that a toss up. Well quite honestly if la gets knocked off it would not surprise me. Look at history of past teams when they are all hyped up and everyone is out to get you. im not saying it will happen just saying its possible. The surprise team this year will be DC the post woodward era, since Danny Bond left early this decade Martin has been his best when people count him out. Just look at two years ago after randolph left we beat la at la and eneded there district winning streak. I dont know who will be the big player for DC, but martin wil have them ready to go. Good Luck 7AA looks like a great year ahead.

I think we all know that LA could get knocked off. It's hard to keep winning and never lose a game. In theory they can't win them all right? But I think everyone agrees they have the best team and should win. But you have to play each game and when everyone is out to get you like they're gonna be out for LA, it wouldn't be too surprising to see LA lose a game. I've seen this team play a lot though, and somehow Coach Melton always has his team looking like they are out to get someone, even if they are the targeted team. Speaking of successful, Melton has lost what, two games in his three years in 7AA. What's his record 40-2 or something? That speaks for itself.

Your right though. DC beat LA at LA but who won the district regular season and tourney that year? LA did with mostly sophs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but LA has won the reg season and district tourney since Melton has been there. Anything can happen, but you'd better be ready to play LA. They're gonna be ready for everyone else. You can take that to the bank.

All because he is the most arrogant, cocky, etc., etc, coach around. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rumor has it on the mountain has it that Wright is one and done at York. Guess basketball was harder to coach than he thought. Looks like new assistant coach Gunter will fall into the job because there's no one else around to give it to. He wasn't even coaching last year. He did help Coach E and Coach Matney for a couple of years before that. Bet the York administration are wishing they hadn't screwed Coach Matney over now. Serves them right. I hate for all the players though. Not trying to diss Coach Gunter, but he isn't head coaching material. It will definitely be baptism by fire for him. Good luck to the Dragons. It should be an interesting year.

Rumor has it on the mountain has it that Wright is one and done at York. Guess basketball was harder to coach than he thought. Looks like new assistant coach Gunter will fall into the job because there's no one else around to give it to. He wasn't even coaching last year. He did help Coach E and Coach Matney for a couple of years before that. Bet the York administration are wishing they hadn't screwed Coach Matney over now. Serves them right. I hate for all the players though. Not trying to diss Coach Gunter, but he isn't head coaching material. It will definitely be baptism by fire for him. Good luck to the Dragons. It should be an interesting year.

well fill us in. Why is York coach being replaced? Has he decided not to do it or is administration making a change?