Harison Resigns at Sunbright

OleTiger

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to post this the other night and it got deletaed. Sunbright coach Johnny Harison resigned this morning over involvment with students. This is great news for us up here at Sunbright.

That's good news. At least now maybe the kids up there can get recognized in the local paper for the hard work they do. Harrison was a jerk for not getting those kids up there quality time in the papers every week.

No, coaching shouldn't be about getting players names in the paper. However, players work hard and deserve to be recognized. Good luck on the rest of the season Tigers!

Blah, blah, blah, please enough about the newspaper thing!The players should want to play regardless of the recognition they get from a newspaper. However it was just a matter of time for this guy. Personal matters aside, he was a poor coach, bottom line. The team was going nowhere under his leadership.

No, coaching shouldn't be about getting players names in the paper. However, players work hard and deserve to be recognized. Good luck on the rest of the season Tigers!

I heard a local coach of ours was asked a few years ago what he was doing to help a kid who had a shot at a decent college scholarship. His reply was "Nothing. If he's good enough, they will find him". Nice!

I want to publicly congratulate Scott Stevens and the Tigers for a great game Friday night against Midway. It looked like a new team and you could tell they were being coached. I'm looking forward to the future of this team. Lets go get Oneida this week.

Did they fill the coaching slot... are they going to wait till the season is over and is someone in the position on an interim basis....