Sunbright Coach?

OleTiger

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How have things been going since the new coach has arrived? What philoshies does she coach? will she bring an entirely new system? Did she retain the former assistants or did she bring her own staff? Are 10 wins possible this season?

I spoke with one of the parents on the middle school team, and all appears to be moving in the right direction there. Improving every game. So adjusting to a new coach has not been an issue for the middle school team.

I hav'nt heard a lot about what they are doing. The only things that I have heard is the girls really like her and the lady that was an assistant last year is still there and there was another lady there last night helping out don't know about her if she is going to be an assistant or not.

Sounds like things may be falling into to place for them. I certainly hope so, i know I have been on record stating this was a poor move, however it may end up being the right move afterall. If the girls appear to be responding to her it may push this team to its potential.

How many games do you see this team winning this season? How many did they win last season? If she stays there a few years with the young talent they could be a solid team down the road.

Coach Davis knows that Sunbright will def. be a strong team this year, and i'm sure he would welcome all the talented girls in the county to come to Wartburg if he thought it would help him have a more sucessful season. Knowing that Sunbright had lost most of thier talent and had a new coach would benifit him in every possible way, this year and in the future.

I was told that he has so many players he don't know what to do with all of them. This is very interresting.