Henry County Vs Munford

BigRedForLife

There are a few teams that can test us. Melrose, Hillsoro, & Maplewood come to mind. They are all good teams and won't roll over beacuse they heard we were bad to the bone!

I figure out of those three teams, maybe Melrose but definately Hillsboro. I have heard that Melrose is not as good as they were last year. Lets just hope we don't have to have another miracle to beat them. lol

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there!! Rain or shine, win or lose. Whole game, every game (now including scrimages). POV-going through Union City--thats where I work on fridays and its an easy ride! I hope to see a huge HC crowd tomorrow. The team thrives on crowd support--do not let them down. They haven't let us down!

Overall, we are very healthy at this point. We have had some bumps and bruises, but everyone who played last week is ok. Still nursing a fibula fracture, which I am hoping will be ready in 2 weeks, bad ankle sprain who will be ready in two weeks, both acls rehabing nicely--next year, femur fracture wants to play but dont think so. We have already returned 2 wrist fractures back to play and a number of sprains and strains! The medical team keeps pluggin' along. Lets hope for another injury free victory this week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guest Advisor

There are a few teams that can test us. Melrose, Hillsoro, & Maplewood come to mind. They are all good teams and won't roll over beacuse they heard we were bad to the bone!

While this response should be to Bethelbound, the subject I want to discuss is here in this post! Too many of you guys are throwing this word "test" around ever too loosely! The facts are this guys..........Melrose, Hillsboro, Maplewood, East, Fairley are not only teams that can "test" us...........they are teams that can beat our head in the dirt! On any given Friday night..........we might turn it over 3-4 times............be penalized 8-10 times...............or worse yet...........sustain an injury to a key player! Thankfully, no one on this thread is responsible for preparing the team for this Friday.........otherwise.......I wouldn't like our chances! What's wrong with discussing Muford, Northside, and Hardin County.........which by the way are the only 3 guaranteed games we have at this point! You who think trips to the state finals are automatic......obviously haven't played organized sports otherwise, you would have a little more respect for those who stand in the way of that goal!

In short, there are some very good teams that will be competing in this year's 4-A playoff bracket! Fortunately, we look to be one of them! And yes, our chances seem to look pretty good............but give the other schools a little more respect other than calling them a test.........we will look like Major League fools if we get knocked out in round 2 after the comments some of you have made! Go Big Red!

While this response should be to Bethelbound, the subject I want to discuss is here in this post! Too many of you guys are throwing this word "test" around ever too loosely! The facts are this guys..........Melrose, Hillsboro, Maplewood, East, Fairley are not only teams that can "test" us...........they are teams that can beat our head in the dirt! On any given Friday night..........we might turn it over 3-4 times............be penalized 8-10 times...............or worse yet...........sustain an injury to a key player! Thankfully, no one on this thread is responsible for preparing the team for this Friday.........otherwise.......I wouldn't like our chances! What's wrong with discussing Muford, Northside, and Hardin County.........which by the way are the only 3 guaranteed games we have at this point! You who think trips to the state finals are automatic......obviously haven't played organized sports otherwise, you would have a little more respect for those who stand in the way of that goal!

In short, there are some very good teams that will be competing in this year's 4-A playoff bracket! Fortunately, we look to be one of them! And yes, our chances seem to look pretty good............but give the other schools a little more respect other than calling them a test.........we will look like Major League fools if we get knocked out in round 2 after the comments some of you have made! Go Big Red!

I was replying to a question from bethelbound. He asked the question"Who is gonna actually test the big red in the playoffs?" I used the word to answer his question and the subject you wanted to discuss was in his post! You should have been replying to him like I did. I know nothing is guaranteed and have made no comments for anyone to think otherwise.

Finally, a Patriot fan who makes some sense!