Hampton and Cosby

pujo

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes were off next week and we'll be there cheerin yall on to beat down the recruitin rams.

Wheres my muffin? No one brought the oldeagle a muffin after the game.

Don't take it too hard oldeagle. There was a major shortage of muffins on the hill tonight. I was askin everybody after the game where i could get one and there were none to be had! Go figure?

Don't take it too hard oldeagle. There was a major shortage of muffins on the hill tonight. I was askin everybody after the game where i could get one and there were none to be had! Go figure?

Personally I don't care for muffins but to each his own. By the way congrats on the win. I have to be honest though I pull for the local teams but that was a big W for you all. Hope all your kids made it through healthy and good luck the rest of the way.

Congrats to The Cosby Eagles and the coaching staff.

What a tale of two halves.

Hard fought game by both teams. Too bad there had to be a loser but it sure was fun to be on the winning side of a game like this.

Gonna be a battle on Halloween night for sure.

Good luck Halloween. Hope we can bring it next week. Maybe we can go (4) the onsides kick. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So I take it when November rolls around... Cosby is in the playoffs and Cocke County is turning in equipment!

Seems like Newport's finest wear blue and black, not red and black!

Congrats and good luck! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to the Eagles with a not only a huge win, but to show that they are 2 legit to quit!

Hampton up 16-0 and got wore out after that. Must have been a great game.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

IT WAS A HARD FOUGHT GAME. HATS OFF TO THE KICKING COACHES AND THE KICK OFF RETURN TEAM.