Hampton and Cosby

pujo

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to give Cosby a chance in this one, but if Cosby can't be a muffin team like Grainger then they will have MUCH trouble with Hampton.

Yea I don't know howcome we couldn't handle grainger , They only had 3 times as many kids suited up as we did and that Mcbee kid they got thats goin to play for Auburn along with a line that averages about 270 on their homefield I mean really we had no business losin to a 3A school like that.

Give me a break butthead , you have no Idea how good or bad Cosby or Grainger county is. Hampton knows they are gonna be in for a fight and so does Cosby. This game is for the Title and all will be left on the field and win or lose if your brave enough (or stupid enough) to come to cosby and run your muffin mouth you will probably go back home with your muffins stuck where the sun wont shine brother! Honestly ,I hope your smarter than that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea I don't know howcome we couldn't handle grainger , They only had 3 times as many kids suited up as we did and that Mcbee kid they got thats goin to play for Auburn along with a line that averages about 270 on their homefield I mean really we had no business losin to a 3A school like that.

Give me a break butthead , you have no Idea how good or bad Cosby or Grainger county is. Hampton knows they are gonna be in for a fight and so does Cosby. This game is for the Title and all will be left on the field and win or lose if your brave enough (or stupid enough) to come to cosby and run your muffin mouth you will probably go back home with your muffins stuck where the sun wont shine brother! Honestly ,I hope your smarter than that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well one thing is for sure, Hampton is no where near that big on the line and I don't look for any of these guys to play for Auburn. Sounds like they should have beat you a little worse than they did.

I was going to give Cosby a chance in this one, but if Cosby can't be a muffin team like Grainger then they will have MUCH trouble with Hampton.

Muffin team eh? LOL! Give Grainger a 1A region schedule and they're competing for the state title every year...HOWEVER, I wouldn't expect you to know that Ambassador. Whatever hole you've been living in for the last 20 years must've just gotten the internet.

Every time you post, you lose IQ points...you're at Forrest Gump levels right now.

Let that idiot talk man...He obviously had no clue that Grainger (formerly Rutledge) ain't Pigeon Forge or Gibbs.

Well one thing is for sure, Hampton is no where near that big on the line and I don't look for any of these guys to play for Auburn. Sounds like they should have beat you a little worse than they did.

McBee isn't going to Auburn...Lebo came up to watch him shoot last year and his cousin is the assistant men's golf coach and that's all the ties to Auburn he has.

Ya might him in BIG ORANGE on the hardwood though...

Muffin team eh? LOL! Give Grainger a 1A region schedule and they're competing for the state title every year...HOWEVER, I wouldn't expect you to know that Ambassador. Whatever hole you've been living in for the last 20 years must've just gotten the internet.

Every time you post, you lose IQ points...you're at Forrest Gump levels right now.

Kev B, I hope you don't believe what you just stated, Just because Grainger has 3aaa' beside their name don't mean they are superior to 1a teams. I'd venture to say ,there are at least 20 1a teams that would beat Grainger, some could beat them by 40. I'm not trying to disrespect Grainger ,Cosby or anyone else, its just the way it is. I doubt Grainger would even make the playoffs if they were in region 2 1a. Don't flatter yourself. Get out and watch some of these 1a teams.