Hampton and Cosby

pujo

Thank you. Your words are kind and actually make sense. Unlike the rants of leroy and his ambAssador. I'm certain this game will be worth the price of admission & popcorn. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Hampton always has our respect and full attention. I know quite a few of our fans who are always rootin' for the Bulldogs. Except of course when their playin our Eagles! You should of heard the roar from our crowd when they announced your score against Grace. You could definitely tell who everyone was pullin for! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Unless Grace or Cloudland could run the table . this one will definately put someone in the drivers seat.The winner probably takes the region. Both teams understand how big it is.Regardless of who wins, the real fans will be proud of their team. I just think Hampton has the better team and barring a bunch of penalties or turnovers, they should come out with a win. Better team than some might think.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Veags had a point spread for this game Im almost positive Cosby would be the favorite. They are at home and they are coming off a loss to a good team that didnt affect the season what so ever. Cosby has NEVER EVER won a region title. I think they will come out to play. Amanda we should tailgate friday.

If Veags had a point spread for this game Im almost positive Cosby would be the favorite. They are at home and they are coming off a loss to a good team that didnt affect the season what so ever. Cosby has NEVER EVER won a region title. I think they will come out to play. Amanda we should tailgate friday.

The spread will be Hampton by about 14.Trust me ,I keep up with this stuff pretty closely. Grainger was about a 7 point favorite the other night.

In a game like this with so much on the line, point spreads don't matter much. I expect Cosby to come out throwing the ball. I expect Hampton to run it. Nobody has really stopped Hampton this year except Hampton and zebras. Turnovers will probably be the difference. I hope me and Pujo gets to talk to Old Eagle and Shelton. You guys have come and pulled for us every where we have been and we know it. But, it will be a war Friday, the way it should be. Good Luck, hope all the kids stay safe and don't get hurt.

Hey pujo , promise me you will speak and shake hands afterwards regardless. I always enjoy talkin a little football with ya after the game.

Sounds good. Pujo, Old24Eagle, and King Leon sitting around talking a little football. Couldn't think of a better way to spend my Friday night. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sounds good. Pujo, Old24Eagle, and King Leon sitting around talking a little football. Couldn't think of a better way to spend my Friday night. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

And eating MUFFINS, don't get any better than that.

And eating MUFFINS, don't get any better than that.

You got that right PUJO. Eating some blueberry MUFFINS. Pujo, do you have Leon's back if some of these MUFFINS try to kidnap KL? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You got that right PUJO. Eating some blueberry MUFFINS. Pujo, do you have Leon's back if some of these MUFFINS try to kidnap KL? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Pujo.....Kaz here. Just a little tidbit.....Oneida way layed Grainger Co. in a pre-season scrimmage at the first of the year. Now I'm sure the Griz's have improved, but they got absolutely beaten in that scrimmage. How does that effect this game.....probably not much, because I'm sure Cosby could have been looking down the road. At any rate, your boys should have a good opportunity to close the door on the title if they are ready. I don't honestly know how this one will go, but if I were in Vegas, I'd bet on Hampton!

Kazito

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Thanks Pujo. I think me and you could take out atleast 5 or 6 of these MUFFINS on here. Maybe if you can get DogBreath off my back, he could help out too. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />