Hampton and Cosby

pujo

Hampton wins by 3 TD'S. Not a fan of either, just the way I see it.

I haven't seen Cosby play but I have definitely seen Hampton play. We got beat at the line of scrimmage and I think Hampton will do the same to Cosby. Hampton may be a little down from the past few seasons but they are still probably the toughest bunch in the trenches from this region. Good QB and running back as well.

Hampton by at least 16.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its me its me its adam t...

Hey 'adamtwofive', I haven't posted anything since the Hampton-GCA game but I was glad to meet ya that night. I remembered you when you played, I believe one season you rang up at least 150 yards on us. Great running back, and I was finally glad that I was able to meet some of the posters on CoachT from region 1A. I was hoping to have met Pujo that nite but as you said he was already gone when I got to talk to you. I can't remember but who was the other person (poster) with you that I met? He told me but I forgot.

Good luck with Cosby.....I think the bulldogs will take care of business.

well west greene scrimmaged cosby at the begging of the season and barely won and when we played hampton in the season we won and i think that the cosby game was closer so im gonna go with cosby in this one go get em boys /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well west greene scrimmaged cosby at the begging of the season and barely won and when we played hampton in the season we won and i think that the cosby game was closer so im gonna go with cosby in this one go get em boys /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

when Hampton played West Greene they did not come to play and still should have won. Not to take anything away from West Greene because they have really got things going in the right direction but I do still feel like Hampton will beat Cosby because this isnt the same team that played at WG.

I'll have to dispute this one, WG beat Cosby 21 to 6 in the scrimmage,WGscored on their last drive to beat Hampton. Hampton still had more yardage. One fault with Hampton this season is not playing as hard as they can from the start. It seems to take them aa series or 2 to get woke up. WG was ahead 14 to zip in the first half, they never scored again until the very last drive. Hampton's kids just need to learn to give it their all from the first snap. You can't wait around to see if the other team is going to play.

Something else , Cosby thinking they played a better than average 3a team, I looked at the Sonny Moore ratings and 6 of the bottom 12 teams in the state come from region1 . Aside from the top 2 teams, none of these teams are even close to average in 3a. This poll gets good this time of the season.

I'll have to dispute this one, WG beat Cosby 21 to 6 in the scrimmage,WGscored on their last drive to beat Hampton. Hampton still had more yardage. One fault with Hampton this season is not playing as hard as they can from the start. It seems to take them aa series or 2 to get woke up. WG was ahead 14 to zip in the first half, they never scored again until the very last drive. Hampton's kids just need to learn to give it their all from the first snap. You can't wait around to see if the other team is going to play.

pujo we scrimmaged WG for about 4 hours and for three of those hours it was 14 -7 . WG JV scored on our JV on the last possesion of the scrimmage. We played without several players and with several kids being limited on playing time cause of little nicks and bruises we wanted healed before the season. A scrimmage is not a good gage as to how good a team is. We also scrimmaged Hancock county and only beat them 7-0 . Starters barely played 1 full series on "O" and some didn't even dress , but people still wonder what happened. If we played them in a game we could name the score.