Hampton and Cosby

pujo

sorry to burst your bubble... do think that cosby is the only team fired up about this game...i know one thing, at practice tuesday, wedsday.... hampton was focused, and are very egar to play.....

lets face it this is the conferance championship....

Young Adam, in your entire post, the Defender counts several spelling errors, very unacceptable from a flag footballer of your caliber. In all seriousness, the Defender has no doubt the boys from Hampton will be fired up. In fact, the Defender does not mention Hampton in his previous posts. The only comments the Defender made were about these boards possibly being used as a motivational tool by the very capable and competent coaches from Cosby. Before you say it, the Defender is not knocking the great coaching staff from Hampton, only making an observation as to how comments from persons such as yourself about Muffingate could be used to further motivate the boys from Cosby. Until next time, Defender OUT! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young Adam, in your entire post, the Defender counts several spelling errors, very unacceptable from a flag footballer of your caliber. In all seriousness, the Defender has no doubt the boys from Hampton will be fired up. In fact, the Defender does not mention Hampton in his previous posts. The only comments the Defender made were about these boards possibly being used as a motivational tool by the very capable and competent coaches from Cosby. Before you say it, the Defender is not knocking the great coaching staff from Hampton, only making an observation as to how comments from persons such as yourself about Muffingate could be used to further motivate the boys from Cosby. Until next time, Defender OUT! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

im very sure that coacht posting and pictures are being used by the great coach SHELTON....that is what he does best... hampton is very fired up and ready to roll.... cosby is not a muffin team but has only played muffin teams until last friday.... when they got beat up and down the field by a 2-4 team..... as will happen this week, when the big dogs roll into cocke county and have a big bite of eagle...

you must have been to some of my flag games and seen me to know how well we are doing.... ur a douche... are you any relation to Josh McCurry?

im very sure that coacht posting and pictures are being used by the great coach SHELTON....that is what he does best... hampton is very fired up and ready to roll.... cosby is not a muffin team but has only played muffin teams until last friday.... when they got beat up and down the field by a 2-4 team..... as will happen this week, when the big dogs roll into cocke county and have a big bite of eagle...

you must have been to some of my flag games and seen me to know how well we are doing.... ur a douche... are you any relation to Josh McCurry?

How do you beat a team in every statistical category and get beat up and down the field? We didnt produce in the Red-Zone and had two huge defensive busts that cost us the game. We expect a rowdy bunch of Dogs to come rollin into the Nest, but dont be suprised when the Eagles, "hit you in the mouth," as you like to say. This game will not be for the faint of heart, it will be a good ole fashioned slugfest, and may the best team win!! Again safe travels to all the Hampton faithful, and a safe game to both teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How do you beat a team in every statistical category and get beat up and down the field? We didnt produce in the Red-Zone and had two huge defensive busts that cost us the game. We expect a rowdy bunch of Dogs to come rollin into the Nest, but dont be suprised when the Eagles, "hit you in the mouth," as you like to say. This game will not be for the faint of heart, it will be a good ole fashioned slugfest, and may the best team win!! Again safe travels to all the Hampton faithful, and a safe game to both teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

first of all... how have you been i have not talked to you in a while...im fine... are you still going to find me at the game.... yes your right this will be a slugfest...and a very exciting game.... i saw the stats on the game, that is why i said beat up and down the field....

first of all... how have you been i have not talked to you in a while...im fine... are you still going to find me at the game.... yes your right this will be a slugfest...and a very exciting game.... i saw the stats on the game, that is why i said beat up and down the field....

Doin good, glad that you and yours are well, we had more first downs, more passing yards, and more total yards than Grainger. BUT, we also had two monumental defensive mistakes that helped them greatly in winning. The whole red-zone thing, well coach Hall really stressed that this week in practice, I think we may be a little better in that area from now on. Any way I will look for you, but it may be later on until I find you, may be a little busy for a while, but I'll find ya. Safe travels and hope your family stays well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Doin good, glad that you and yours are well, we had more first downs, more passing yards, and more total yards than Grainger. BUT, we also had two monumental defensive mistakes that helped them greatly in winning. The whole red-zone thing, well coach Hall really stressed that this week in practice, I think we may be a little better in that area from now on. Any way I will look for you, but it may be later on until I find you, may be a little busy for a while, but I'll find ya. Safe travels and hope your family stays well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

all right my man see you there......

The Defender distinctly recalls you making several posts about Cosby being a muffin team. The Defender feels you should really let it go as to whether or not your picture was placed on Cosby's locker room wall, which has been mentioned before, is a motivational tool employed by coaches since way back. The Defender goes along with BigBlue, that Cosby can only play who is on their schedule and to this point, they have been successful, minus the game at Grainger, where they shot themselves in the foot several times. While Grainger was a 2-4 team, they were a worthy opponent, with unquestionably one of the better athletes in East TN in McBee. Come a little closer Adam, the Defender has a secret for you...McBee IS a better athlete than you EVER WERE! The Defender feels you should really stop living in the past, your day has come and gone and while you were a GOOD little running back, the Defender believes you were nowhere near as good as you think you were. LIVE IN THE NOW MAN! You are playing flag football and if you were as good as you thought you were, the Defender believes at least a small school would have you on their roster. Until next time, DEFENDER OUT! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

The Defender distinctly recalls you making several posts about Cosby being a muffin team. The Defender feels you should really let it go as to whether or not your picture was placed on Cosby's locker room wall, which has been mentioned before, is a motivational tool employed by coaches since way back. The Defender goes along with BigBlue, that Cosby can only play who is on their schedule and to this point, they have been successful, minus the game at Grainger, where they shot themselves in the foot several times. While Grainger was a 2-4 team, they were a worthy opponent, with unquestionably one of the better athletes in East TN in McBee. Come a little closer Adam, the Defender has a secret for you...McBee IS a better athlete than you EVER WERE! The Defender feels you should really stop living in the past, your day has come and gone and while you were a GOOD little running back, the Defender believes you were nowhere near as good as you think you were. LIVE IN THE NOW MAN! You are playing flag football and if you were as good as you thought you were, the Defender believes at least a small school would have you on their roster. Until next time, DEFENDER OUT! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

i pretty sure that i just said that they have played only muffin teams...im over my picture and name being the locker room... he may be a better athlete than i have ever been... but i dont know never heard of him or seen him play.... i guess that is up to person opinion...im leaving in now... im over not playing for carson newman and i am a happy husband and dad...

DUCE FIZZEL OUT... ur a douche once agian....

The Defender believes if you are over your picture being hung in the locker room, you should not mention it again. The Defender says congratulations on becoming a husband and father. The Defender just believes you still may be dwelling in the past a lil' bit, as evidenced by your sign off, DUCE FIZZEL OUT, a reference to your high school number 25 I assume. The Defender believes "Mr. Townsend is now leaving the room" would have been a better sign off for someone who has "let the past go". If the Defender has offended you in some way oh Great Mr. Townsend, he is not sorry at all. If you wish to resort to calling the Defender a douche, I can only assume that is evidence of your immaturity and inability to let the past go. Hope to see you Friday. Until next time, DEFENDER OUT!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

first of all he brought up the coacht posting in the lockerroom up first.... the reason i signed off, is becuase he did it like he was important and we couldnt wait to hear from him again... he is not pujo..... i have never singed off and will never do that again... he did nothing to offend me, i find everything that is said on coacht funny.. i like to back the dogs and say what is on my mind... i am a very easy person to get along with and act the same infront of every one..... most people on coacht only act and say the things they do because no one know how they are and when game time comes they hide in the crowd as did THEGRACECHRISTIANacademy.... i call everone a douche that is what he is a big D-bag...no offence... the past is out the window for me... im just a neverwas... but i am excited about the game and you will see and hear me there....