Hampton and Cosby

pujo

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida , Oneida, Oneida..... How many threads can be about Oneida. They are a good team, but they are not the measuring stick. Oneida does nothing fancy on O but plays bend but don't break D. I watched them against Harriman, and if the ball would have bounced different this would have been a 7 point game. Oneida is very beatable, Now who is this thread about /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Cosby needs a couple more athletes to play with Hampton.

well apparently you didnt watch to close because if the reciever catches that pass its first and ten. i am pretty sure oneida would of punched that in for a td and the game would of been worse than it was. show me a team that can score twenty or more on the indian defense than talk. Harriman had one good drive and that was at the beginning of the second half and the indian d was bein lazy and they still didnt score.

the boys at Hampton are not the same team they have been in the past but they are still a very talented team. This groups biggest problem has been inconsistentsy. these have also been a completely different team since they got beat by west greene. Ask GCA. This team plays better when they know their back is against the wall. Adam no flips into the endzone.

Hampton by 12

Alot of people may think I'm wrong ,but I still say you guys are going to finish second. The way the region is right now ,anyone of 4 could still finish 1st. I still think Hampton is the best team,but they don't have alot of room for error. Its a 2 game season for all 4 teams.