Hampton and Cosby

pujo

TO ADAM 5'2 OR 25. SCOREBOARD, SCOREBOARD. THATS WHAT I HEARD ALL NIGHT FROM YOU AND YOUR CHEERLEADERS ALONG THE FENCE ON DA'HILL. 2.29 LEFT TO PLAY AND YOUR CHEERLEADING SQUAD DECIDE TO LEAVE. STILL WANT TO BE PART OF AN ELITE TEAM LIKE HAMPTON BUT ONLY WHEN VICTORY IS REACH.WIN LOSE OR DRAW YOU SHOULD STAND WITH YOUR TEAM. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey this ones all on those young men for Cosby. The boys got themselves fired up and decided they were tired of losin to a team that they were better than and went out in the second half and took care of business.

When I saw the look in the Eagle players' eyes coming out of the locker room at halftime I knew the gane was far from over...

To Old24Eagle and other Cosby fans. Congratulations on your win over Hampton. I didn't think you guys could do it, but I was wrong. Oh well, every Ambassador is sometimes wrong. I guess now we must put the Muffin tag on Hampton. It would not surprise me to see a rematch between these two in the second round. It all depends on how this region seeding plays out. Congratulations again.

First of all, I met several people from Cosby that was nothing but absolute first class. They had a few rowdy fans just like everywhere. No excuses, Cosby won fair and square. We couldn't stop them running the ball all night. Hampton did not seem to want it. They watched Cosby get FOUR onsides kicks and they deserved to lose. If I were any team playing Hampton I would onsides kick to them every time. Good luck to Cosby and thank you to the fans that were nice.

Hawkman says congratulations to Cosby on a win over a much better team. It sure says a lot about your coaches. Finally getting a win over the Hampton Bulldogs is a great accomplishment for the Eagles.

Again, congrats!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of all, I met several people from Cosby that was nothing but absolute first class. They had a few rowdy fans just like everywhere. No excuses, Cosby won fair and square. We couldn't stop them running the ball all night. Hampton did not seem to want it. They watched Cosby get FOUR onsides kicks and they deserved to lose. If I were any team playing Hampton I would onsides kick to them every time. Good luck to Cosby and thank you to the fans that were nice.

Thanks for the kind comments there dogbreath , but I dont think anyone will be able to pull of an onsides on yall the rest of the year. JC , Mike and company WILL fix that I guarantee it! Were pullin hard for Cloudland next week then we can take care of Grace in week 10 and make those Jokers 4th in the region after all their smack talk all year! A rematch with yall in the playoffs would suit me just fine I would love to see our region 1 teams take it to region 2 this year. Good luck to the dogs the rest of the year ,it is always a good time when we get to meet you , pujo , and Mike on friday nights. Another thing we like good young coaches over here in Cosby , what would it take to get Mike jr. to come to Cosby /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the kind comments there dogbreath , but I dont think anyone will be able to pull of an onsides on yall the rest of the year. JC , Mike and company WILL fix that I guarantee it! Were pullin hard for Cloudland next week then we can take care of Grace in week 10 and make those Jokers 4th in the region after all their smack talk all year! A rematch with yall in the playoffs would suit me just fine I would love to see our region 1 teams take it to region 2 this year. Good luck to the dogs the rest of the year ,it is always a good time when we get to meet you , pujo , and Mike on friday nights. Another thing we like good young coaches over here in Cosby , what would it take to get Mike jr. to come to Cosby /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to Cosby on the big win, good to talk with several of the Cosby faithful. Mistakes cost Hampton , but its not like it was a one night thing, its haunted them all year. Both teams moved the ball really well all night , Hampton just didn't have the ball in the second half. If I were guessing ,I'd say cosby has about 5 more posessions. You can't score if you don't have the ball. The fake punt was a huge play also. Hampton is in jeopardy of losing their last 2 games, the lack of defence and the usual mistakes will be hard to play through. I'm still a fan. I'd also like to see region 1 do well in the playoffs, but to be honest, I see a sweep by region 2 this season. I like some those teams also ,hope the best team can represent us in round 4. It will take a GREAT game out of someone to beat either Trousdale, Friendship or South Pitt.

Congrats to Cosby players and they coaching staff. They deserve this win. Pujo and dogbreath you guys are some cool cats. On a sad note im very, very, very dissapointed that there wasn't more Cosby fans at the game. I know the weather wasnt great but that was the biggest game in two years and I was just amazed it wasnt standing room only. Oh well, everyone will be a COSBY FAN week 10. Out of the woodwork people will come. Special teams absolutely won the game for the Eagles. Hats off to the young guys on that Cosby special teams. POOCH BABY POOCH haha

I wonder how many more of those pooch, onside kicks Cosby could have made before Hampton's coaches would have adjusted?? I would have thought one of the 25 coaches, friends, and family that stand on Hampton's sideline would have moved a couple of players into the area of the pooch kicks. It wasn't like Cosby was trying to conceal it.