Sequoyah vs Polk County

slobber knocker

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well starkiller as mentioned in the last thread, YES I AM STILL A WILDCAT, i always will be a wildcat

However if POLK shows up looking ahead to central in this game then they WILL get beat. Years past we have looked ahead and it has been close. The chiefs keep getting better every year and I have heard nothing but good things from them this year. I believe if POLK shows up ready to play which the good thing about this years team is that it seems that every game they are ready, then there is no doubt that POLK will come out with a HUGE W

POLK - 34

chiefs - 7

I cant make it this game, had to fix my water pump on my car and it cost me $500 so im stuck up in the boro workin BUMMER!!!

well starkiller as mentioned in the last thread, YES I AM STILL A WILDCAT, i always will be a wildcat

However if POLK shows up looking ahead to central in this game then they WILL get beat. Years past we have looked ahead and it has been close. The chiefs keep getting better every year and I have heard nothing but good things from them this year. I believe if POLK shows up ready to play which the good thing about this years team is that it seems that every game they are ready, then there is no doubt that POLK will come out with a HUGE W

POLK - 34

chiefs - 7

I cant make it this game, had to fix my water pump on my car and it cost me $500 so im stuck up in the boro workin BUMMER!!!

giving polk some unearned credit by picking them to win by that spread aren't you? did you not see the horrible offense of polks against a sloppy meigs team obviously not.

yea starkiller i saw POLK have a bad game i saw it so what every team does

guess you didnt see the great defense so...

if you are ryan which i know you have like 95 profiles on here then your opinion dont matter to me...really anyone who puts down POLK doesnt matter to me...how about trying to voice your own opinion instead of putting down mine...try that one time and maybe these threads wouldnt get so ridiculous

RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS CHIEFS....... HIT EM IN THE MOUTH EVERY SINGLE PLAY... I'M A CHARGERS FAN BUT,,,,, I LIKE THE CHIEFS TOO....... GOOD LUCK...

If I had played East Ridge and Tellico like you guys did, I would worry about somebody running it down my throat, than what Polk was doing. Week 9 will decide what happens between these 2 teams. We will see who hits who in the mounth.