Mount Juliet vs Beech

SCBisondad

So this year Mt. Juliet has over 1790 students???????? wow. playing against teams that have less than 1350 students. I would say that is a big difference in the talent pool. How will they do in the big 6A division next year? They should have been the region champs this year. They have the talent. It will be a lot different next year.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will have to play solid to make it that far... they will probably get tullahoma(sp) 1st round then most likely mt. juliet remach then hillsboro and then they could have a shot a henry co. and whoever gets that far get the chance to play Maryville

Boy are you not too bright! The only way MJ and Beech meet again is in the 3rd round. As it stands now, Beech would have to go through Tullohoma 1st and then the the winner of Maplewood vs. Rossview 2nd. MJ must go through Whites Creek 1st and then the winner of Hillsboro vs. who ever. But, good luck to both getting there. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

So this year Mt. Juliet has over 1790 students???????? wow. playing against teams that have less than 1350 students. I would say that is a big difference in the talent pool. How will they do in the big 6A division next year? They should have been the region champs this year. They have the talent. It will be a lot different next year.

That is just a small portion of it. You also have to have good coaching and facilities. Like I stated earlier. If that was the case McGavock should have won the state every year since in the eighties. MJ has only 6 or 7 SRs this year and start alot of sophs. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year and most people expected MJ to finish 3rd in their region. MJ should be much improved next year.

If that was the case McGavock should win the state every year. Shut your pie hole. And since you don't want to see it, here it is again MJ WILL BE IN 5A NEXT YEAR! I CAN"T WAIT!

Apparently you are blinded by the anger from the loss to Beech. MJ will be 6a next season in the playoffs and i bet you will be saying wait till next year then also!

Apparently you are blinded by the anger from the loss to Beech. MJ will be 6a next season in the playoffs and i bet you will be saying wait till next year then also!

Where have you read (or can you read?) where i'm angry at the loss to Beech. It was expected. This was a rebuilding year for MJ. Predicted by most on here and other places including myself that MJ would finish 3rd. If you actually could read I sent out congrats and stated Beech deserved to talk smack this year. And yes MJ will be 6a next year. Somebody must have told you that because apparently you can't read on your own you frickin drop out.