Mount Juliet vs Beech

SCBisondad

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything is possible, right? Go Bears!

LOL... Hey you no I like your BEARS... But not this time it's all them Bumble Bee's this year. I new it at the end of last season. That said I wouldn't mind eating some crow on this post. I have bone to pick with them Bucs from last year. *wink*

Can them Bears really step it up for this one... Could be /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL... Hey you no I like your BEARS... But not this time it's all them Bumble Bee's this year. I new it at the end of last season. That said I wouldn't mind eating some crow on this post. I have bone to pick with them Bucs from last year. *wink*

Can them Bears really step it up for this one... Could be /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just maybe they will over look us and we play our best game yet. I believe that is the only way we pull off the upset.

Just maybe they will over look us and we play our best game yet. I believe that is the only way we pull off the upset.

NO! Their is another way Coach Perry knows it.. He will just have to get the team to believe it. If all them Bears step up who knows right? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now that I think about it MJ just talked with mama and we are going to pick up big dude at MTSU and come sit with the Bears on this one. I'll help your team out on this one ... Coach Perry will be able to hear me if I get a good seat *wink* /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now that I think about it MJ just talked with mama and we are going to pick up big dude at MTSU and come sit with the Bears on this one. I'll help your team out on this one ... Coach Perry will be able to hear me if I get a good seat *wink* /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wish I could be there for this one. I will be off camping. I will be back the following week (at the pit) but i'm quite sure you will be on the other side.

I wish I could be there for this one. I will be off camping. I will be back the following week (at the pit) but i'm quite sure you will be on the other side.

On the other side what are talking about MJ... I will sit with the Bears.

It will be a good game to watch. I don't see a wipe out here like I saw in Paris this Past Friday.

TURN IT UP BEARS... I love a so called upset you'll be their best challenge this season in this region. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />