Mount Juliet vs Beech

SCBisondad

you know what, we also had underclassmen in on offense later in the game--you won and the score is 54-38--please if you are upset about giving up 38 points then work on your defense, don't take anything away from our players who kept trying right up until the clock ran out

Woah!!! calm down...the only reason you were even close to bieng on this game was b/c of the 1st team bieng taken out when Beech was up by 40...As I recall there were no punts by beech's !st string and they scored a touchdown on almost every drive... This also goes to show for the low class of the MJ Bears coaching staff... i mean the coach came of to beech's coach after the game and made a remark aboiut "running up the score" when Beech played sophmores for the majority of the second half...all in all is was a great game and #11 the Qb for mj played verywell... but as for Beech's defense it could use some fine-tuning but not for giving up 38 points

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah!!! calm down...the only reason you were even close to bieng on this game was b/c of the 1st team bieng taken out when Beech was up by 40...As I recall there were no punts by beech's !st string and they scored a touchdown on almost every drive... This also goes to show for the low class of the MJ Bears coaching staff... i mean the coach came of to beech's coach after the game and made a remark aboiut "running up the score" when Beech played sophmores for the majority of the second half...all in all is was a great game and #11 the Qb for mj played verywell... but as for Beech's defense it could use some fine-tuning but not for giving up 38 points

Thats fine. Congrats to you Beech. Just remember that the majority of out team starts sophmores. You gotta us this year and it's fine to talk smack. You deserve it this year. Thats ok because our future looks much brighter than your's. See at the pit next year.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> M.J. shjould be atop their region this year seeing how they have around 1600-1700 kids in their school and should be playing 5A football.

No one wants to here them cry about wating till next year!

If that was the case McGavock should win the state every year. Shut your pie hole. And since you don't want to see it, here it is again MJ WILL BE IN 5A NEXT YEAR! I CAN"T WAIT!

If that was the case McGavock should win the state every year. Shut your pie hole. And since you don't want to see it, here it is again MJ WILL BE IN 5A NEXT YEAR! I CAN"T WAIT!

LOL... MJ don't let them Bucs get you fired up... They will be 6 4A champs this year but, that's it.. If they were to get Henry Co. in the first round it's over then. I guess it could shake down that way. We'll see in a few weeks anyway..

theres no way that Beech could get henry county in the first round.. they play hillsboro's region first round, so beech will play the 4th seed in that region and then face the other winner from 6 4A. Then they would have to play the winner of Hillsboro's region, so if Beech was to get to Henry Co. it would be in the 4th round.

theres no way that Beech could get henry county in the first round.. they play hillsboro's region first round, so beech will play the 4th seed in that region and then face the other winner from 6 4A. Then they would have to play the winner of Hillsboro's region, so if Beech was to get to Henry Co. it would be in the 4th round.

Thanks for the Info you think they'll make it to the 4th round?