Lake County vs South Fulton

Ok sorry I've been busy most of the week with little time for coacht...Our secondary is alot better than it was earlier this year and I'm confident we can stop any run Lake Co can muster against us. I am concerned a little about our offense but I've been told the coach has promised to do things different this week. Once the game was out of reach last week the defense did let up and that led to another score for UC. I believe they will not let that happen this week. I am also a little aprehensive about the "back yard ball" LC has played in a few games this year. We must continue to pursue the play on the back side, attack the QB and we did not do that very well last week. One more thing...this is our home coming and SF has not won a home coming game in a few years and they are due a home coming win. Hope we have another fair called game this week.

GO RED DEVILS

Hey Dad. If you remember correctly there were at 2 if not 3 starter out of the game for the last scoring drive by UC. I don't think that the defense let up, I think the coaches let up. I have to wonder if the coaches thought that since UC had the ball and the win at 2 minutes left they thought the UC would would run out the clock. He didn't and they didn't respond.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dad. If you remember correctly there were at 2 if not 3 starter out of the game for the last scoring drive by UC. I don't think that the defense let up, I think the coaches let up. I have to wonder if the coaches thought that since UC had the ball and the win at 2 minutes left they thought the UC would would run out the clock. He didn't and they didn't respond.

UC was trying to run out the clock.....They were running the ball up the middle and probably one play or two from just kneeling down...Colton ran over about three defenders on that last run,SF had him,just couldn't tackle him...I don't think SF let up either....

Dont forget about me Bigster, been here on coacht t through the ups and downs with SF. Mostly the downs. Seen in the paper yesterday SF may take it more to the air this coming friday night. Think its good to change up the gameplan this late in the seaon with our run game doing well as of now against most teams? We passed 22 time last week against UC but most part because they just shut our run game down.

Sorry Devil..Glad the rain is getting over tonight..As for South Fulton..Not sure I would change my offense ,especially againt a defense that has had trouble stopping the run..If South Fulton does,then I feel pretty confident to getting some turnovers..We have speed in our secondary and with Patrick Robertson,about 6'3 ,has speed and hard to throw over the top..But who knows how it will play out..Lake Co is probably looking at film and hoping to stop the run and South Fulton the same,except plan on stopping the pass..And we both may end up doing something different..Good luck tomorrow night!

UC was trying to run out the clock.....They were running the ball up the middle and probably one play or two from just kneeling down...Colton ran over about three defenders on that last run,SF had him,just couldn't tackle him...I don't think SF let up either....

Avent and Curtis were both out of the game on that series.

Just dont know what to expect tonight. Hope all of Lake county has a safe trip to and from Tiptonville tonight. Good luck to both teams. Kickoff is just 6 hours away.

Looks like its gonna be a great night for some football.

It should be a great night for football..Glad the rain is gone..Now I hope it doesn't get to cold for our little Falcons..Don't have but a couple big boys really and we've had trouble on defense most of the year..Don't need it cold and not wanting to hit..lol..Good luck tonight!

It should be a great night for football..Glad the rain is gone..Now I hope it doesn't get to cold for our little Falcons..Don't have but a couple big boys really and we've had trouble on defense most of the year..Don't need it cold and not wanting to hit..lol..Good luck tonight!

Mrbigster: It is going to be perfect football weather tonight. I think both teams will be pumped up and ready to go. This is going to be a good game.