Region 5 Vs. Region 6

Orangefanallday

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that there's still a lot of football left to play BUT...I really like region 5's chances this year. I've not seen any region 6 teams this year so my opinion doesn't hold too much water BUT...assuming that WC is at or near the top of region 6 and they're about as good as they were last year, JB and WC would be a close game but I'd give the edge to JB because of their D (rock solid). So based on that I'd say a split is very likely. That's my $0.02!

Both regions are down this year.

That's easy to say but hard to prove. I think more teams are evenly matched, could be that the regions are up overall, just don't have that one dominant team. I would match MP's team this year up against last years team. On paper I would consider it very even. We aren't scoring as much but we are holding opponents to a TD less per game. This years team lost the first 2 games by a combined 5 pts when last years team went 1 - 1 but had the same combined pt spread, loosing by 19 to LC then beating Fairview by 10 or 14 or so.