Region 5 Vs. Region 6

Orangefanallday

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard McEwen is a pretty good football team this year...

We are very excited about our team this year. We only have about 24 guys on our roster, but each and every one of them love football or they would not be there. Our coaches expect a lot from them and they give it everything they've got. My son it a Senior this year and I am very proud and extremely excited about the season we are having so far. We are taking it one game at a time. Yes, there are many aspects of the game where we need to significantly improve. No doubt. But it seems like when we don't get the field position we need or the extra point we need, our guys look at where they are and what they need to do to add more points to the board, and they JUST DO IT! They work together more as a team they any group we have had in a long time. Our group of seniors (some of them) have played together since they were 10-11 years old. They pick each other up and give each other the "what for" pep talk when the need arises. They aren't just teammates, they are good friends. There aren't any stars on our team, they are all just guys who want to get the job done and make us and themselves proud. They have and they will until this season is officially over. Can you tell I am a proud Mactown girl?!?!? GO WARRIORS!!

We are very excited about our team this year. We only have about 24 guys on our roster, but each and every one of them love football or they would not be there. Our coaches expect a lot from them and they give it everything they've got. My son it a Senior this year and I am very proud and extremely excited about the season we are having so far. We are taking it one game at a time. Yes, there are many aspects of the game where we need to significantly improve. No doubt. But it seems like when we don't get the field position we need or the extra point we need, our guys look at where they are and what they need to do to add more points to the board, and they JUST DO IT! They work together more as a team they any group we have had in a long time. Our group of seniors (some of them) have played together since they were 10-11 years old. They pick each other up and give each other the "what for" pep talk when the need arises. They aren't just teammates, they are good friends. There aren't any stars on our team, they are all just guys who want to get the job done and make us and themselves proud. They have and they will until this season is officially over. Can you tell I am a proud Mactown girl?!?!? GO WARRIORS!!

Just a little /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> lol

Good grief, Lady go back to writing your hallmark cards! This is a football thread not a cheerleading thread. McEwen loses in first round of playoffs.

Good grief, Lady go back to writing your hallmark cards! This is a football thread not a cheerleading thread. McEwen loses in first round of playoffs.

So your region has all of the speed and talent, etc....? Right? But you do lack one thing. MANNERS!! Your mother would be so proud. It is a free country. I will post as much, as often, and where ever I choose. And since it is a free country, guess what....you don't have to read it. How's that for a Hallmark card? GO WARRIORS!!

So your region has all of the speed and talent, etc....? Right? But you do lack one thing. MANNERS!! Your mother would be so proud. It is a free country. I will post as much, as often, and where ever I choose. And since it is a free country, guess what....you don't have to read it. How's that for a Hallmark card? GO WARRIORS!!

dont let one person, probably a high school kid...be the image of region 6.

Region 6 has some pretty good teams in the region....its just that we are kind of the what you would call "SEC of high school football"....

i dont feel like the top of region 6 is as strong as it has been in years past though(nothing against wayne county, but i feel mtp in years past was just better) but from top to bottom id say region 6 is the toughest (especially with moore county only beating zion by 2)