MJCS@Trousdale

slimshady

Daggummit, I can't resist.

Look, for one, I know Gville is down, and I'm haven't been implying that they are great this year, so I don't know where you got that from.

I took exception when you were talking down the whole region. Like FC playing only mediocre teams in 06.

I strongly believe this region can match up with every other region at least 1-6.

Trousdale, Friendship, Gville, Watertown, Monterey and Celina will match up with any 6 teams from any other region, even with Gville and Monterey being down more than the past.

As far as this being a two team region for the last five years, TC was still in 3A in year one of those 5 years.

Year 2, TC won state FC and Gville were the only 1A teams that even played them relatively close, FC was closer than Gville.

Year 3, FC got a silver ball(should be a gold one). The games between FC, TC, and Gville were some great games that year with FC beating Gville in the second round with 17 seconds left. Oh, Watertown beat TC that year.

Last year, Gville was region champs, and TC, FC, and Watertown were all great teams last year. And Monterey wouuld've been a playoff team in any other region.

Now, this year, TC is IMO head and shoulders above anyone else in the region, with FC second, Watertown third(who had FC beat), and Gville or Clay fourth.

So it hasn't been a two team region for five years like you say.

Look, it could be worse, I could be like that guy from Scottsboro.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daggummit, I can't resist.

Look, for one, I know Gville is down, and I'm haven't been implying that they are great this year, so I don't know where you got that from.

I took exception when you were talking down the whole region. Like FC playing only mediocre teams in 06.

I strongly believe this region can match up with every other region at least 1-6.

Trousdale, Friendship, Gville, Watertown, Monterey and Celina will match up with any 6 teams from any other region, even with Gville and Monterey being down more than the past.

As far as this being a two team region for the last five years, TC was still in 3A in year one of those 5 years.

Year 2, TC won state FC and Gville were the only 1A teams that even played them relatively close, FC was closer than Gville.

Year 3, FC got a silver ball(should be a gold one). The games between FC, TC, and Gville were some great games that year with FC beating Gville in the second round with 17 seconds left. Oh, Watertown beat TC that year.

Last year, Gville was region champs, and TC, FC, and Watertown were all great teams last year. And Monterey wouuld've been a playoff team in any other region.

Now, this year, TC is IMO head and shoulders above anyone else in the region, with FC second, Watertown third(who had FC beat), and Gville or Clay fourth.

So it hasn't been a two team region for five years like you say.

Look, it could be worse, I could be like that guy from Scottsboro.

I knew that you couldn't resist. Look croz, I am only trying to get your goat, don't be so serious. Its only high school football! And yes that scottsboro kid is an idiot.