Maplewood at Tullahoma

binns37388

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boski, You better leave real early if you're traveling down I-65 to Tullahoma for the game. You better check mapquest again. Also, I want in on that soda deal. Actually, I'll rather have a cup of coffee. See you in the pressbox.

Leaded or unleaded? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

After reading the posts from the mouths of Maplewood it is obvious that I have been all wrong here. In fact it is evident that Tullahoma has no chance in this ballgame. Other than to collect some money at the gate and to sell a few hamburgers for the Lions Club I don't even know why the poor Wildcat team would even show up. The massive crowd the Panthers will bring from Nashville will certainly be worth the effort at the gate I guess!!!

Maplewood's defense is the best in history and the only reason they have lost two games is because they missed one tackle against Hillsboro. After all, Hillsboro is the only team they think about and every week, no matter who they are playing, they are always talking about Hillsboro. I have no doubt the Panthers will be thinking a lot about Hillsboro this week, as they should, because Tullahoma certainly has no chance to beat them.

Poor old Tullahoma can't run the ball, can't throw the ball, can't tackle, can't kick, can't coach. Heck they'll be lucky if they can find their way to the stadium. The scores being predicted like 32-7 or 35-7 Maplewood are way too close. After all, look how many points the Panthers have piled up on opponents this year. I mean, is there any game where Maplewood has scored less than 35 points???

And the Wildcats defense, gosh, they give up points by the dozens every week. They can't tackle anybody, they have no idea how to scheme against a great offensive machine like the Panthers, and they certainly can't catch the ball even if its thrown right to them. There is no doubt a tremendous passing attack like Maplewood possesses leaves the Wildcats with no chance to stop it.

This week, like every other week of the season, is probably being spent at Maplewood watching video of the last Hillsboro game and planning for the next Hillsboro game. Okay, maybe they watch one film of Henry Co. because after all, after they beat Hillsboro in week three of the playoffs they will then get to face Henry Co.

Poor old Tullahoma. There will be no fans in its old, crusty stadium and the ones that are there will not be cheering. The band, that little old band, will probably play only sad songs because they will all know their Wildcats have no chance to win. Sometimes you have to wonder why the TSSAA and the folks in Tullahoma would even waste their time putting on the contest. Why not just award the Panthers the win and go ahead and schedule the next Maplewood game with Hillsboro.

What do you get when you cross a wildcat and a panther?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .............. i dont kno, but you dont get a happy wildcat thats for shore........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .....a win for the panthers.wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know what you call those songs the band plays,I have often wondered.All I know is that it makes me sleepy! What do you get when you cross a wildcat and a panther?I don't know,but we will find out Friday night. Go Cats!!!!!!!

The "Fight Song" whenever the Panthers score a TD is titled "I'm So Glad........."

All Metro/Nashville schools in the area just about use that as their "Fight Song". It is the same one that Tennessee State University uses on Saturday's. Speaking of which Congrats to TSU on being in the Top 25 this week.

I may go and watch them host Austin Peay this weekend at LP Field.

BACK TO THIS GAME................

Maplewood continues their latest roll. They are getting better and better since the Hillsboro loss. The win over Ooltewah was huge and the Whites Creek win was even bigger.