DeKalb Co. vs. White House

TigerPride23

I haven't seen White House play this year but from what my buddies tell me, they have too much defense to let DeKalb's QB sit in the pocket. If Payne is anything like he was last year, I'd say there's a good chance DeKalb will throw a couple of INTs. Does White House still have that kicker? If so, it will be an even bigger spread.

The kicker from last year was Troubaugh and he graduated. The kicker this year is Gossett. I believe he has a stronger leg on kick-offs. I don't have a count of how many he's put into the endzone this year, but there have been a bunch. I know he's kicked a 46 yard field goal with several yards to spare. He is definitely a weapon.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dekalb has yet to establish a running game which will be desprately needed against a more talented white house team. Lack of running game is a lead waiting to be lost. I think this will be evident against the blue devils. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

THIS GAME IS GONNA BE A CHANCE FOR OUR ALL STATE SECONDARY TO SHINE,NOT TAKING ANYTHING FROM POTEETE,BUT HE HASNT FACED A SECONDARY LIKE THIS THUS FAR THIS SEASON.

THIS GAME IS GONNA BE A CHANCE FOR OUR ALL STATE SECONDARY TO SHINE,NOT TAKING ANYTHING FROM POTEETE,BUT HE HASNT FACED A SECONDARY LIKE THIS THUS FAR THIS SEASON.

I THINK WHITE HOUSE HAS ONE OF THE BEST SECONDARIES IN THE STATE AT ANY LEVEL. BUT I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THEY ARE IF THE QB HAS LOTS OF TIME TO SIT IN THE POCKET AND THROW. WHITE HOUSE HAS GOT TO PUT SOME PRESSURE ON HIM , AND IF THEY DO I THINK WHITE HOUSE WILL HAVE A FEW INTS IN THE GAME. AND IF THEY DONT THEN I THINK DEKALB WILL PUT UP SOME BIG NUMBERS. I DO WONDER HOW MANY TEAMS OUT THERE HAVE ALL (4) STARTERS IN THE SECONDARY WHO HAVE STARTED FOR 3 YEARS IN A ROW.

The kicker from last year was Troubaugh and he graduated. The kicker this year is Gossett. I believe he has a stronger leg on kick-offs. I don't have a count of how many he's put into the endzone this year, but there have been a bunch. I know he's kicked a 46 yard field goal with several yards to spare. He is definitely a weapon.

He has put most all of his kick offs in the end zone. I pretty sure that Friday night was the only time 2 did not make it there. He has a leg on him and should be able to get scholarship money if he wants to.

Its the local strip club in Smithville. I think it drives about 50% of the city's economy.

If DeKalb wins this one all of the players should be FREE admission as well as a special place on the couch during 2 songs again for FREE............. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I CANT BELIEVE HOW SMALL OF A RESPONSE THIS THREAD HAS GOTTEN SO FAR,THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME SO FAR FOR EITHER SQUAD.I SURE WISH I COULD MAKE THAT TRIP TO DEKALB BUT I"LL STAY UP TO DATE THROUGH THE CELL PHONE FROM THE SIDELINE.

this is because"dacatfish" will get on our threads and give us his world of knowledge of high school football just like he is on all other threads of 3a football, i can not wait

for his next insight on this game myself, he is a genius at work