DeKalb Co. vs. White House

TigerPride23

as you can see, i was banned so i pulled the old catfish trick and used a different screen name. I have a question. Why did I get banned after 1 post calling catlitter names and he rambles on and on and on but is still here?

Someone forgot to tell you there are many ways to ban a member, including ip addresses. Too late now since you can't read this.

For the rest of you, profanity gets you banned. Zero tolerance if I see it.

catfish is gone, too.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this one is almost too close to call. DeKalb is playing great right now and are on a high from the wins after so many years being in the basement. I would bet both teams are eating and sleeping football right now because they know there's a war going on tomorrow night in Smithville. If White House blitzes a lot, and plays smackdown football, they win. If White House treats DeKalb like the old DeKalb the Blue Devils will lose. White House's longevity and having Payne may pay off in the end. DeKalb having Poteete may be a constant thorn in White House's side.

I'll be listening for the outcome. Good Luck to both sides.

WHITE HOUSE WON'T TAKE DEKALB LIGHTLY.REST ASSURRED COACH HONEYCUTT HAS THAT "D" READY!

THESE GAMES ARE ALL ABOUT PREPERATION.WE WILL BE WELL PREPARED "I PROMISE"!

45-30 WHITE HOUSE.

After reading all I have about DeKalb and the qb Poteete, I'm not sure what score I want to predict. I believe White House will win this game, but it may be closer than I thought at first. The second half of the Sycamore game gives me a bit of concern going into tonights game. I haven't heard too much about the DeKalb defense so I'm taking White House 31-21.

After reading all I have about DeKalb and the qb Poteete, I'm not sure what score I want to predict. I believe White House will win this game, but it may be closer than I thought at first. The second half of the Sycamore game gives me a bit of concern going into tonights game. I haven't heard too much about the DeKalb defense so I'm taking White House 31-21.

WHITE HOUSE-41

DEKALB CO.-28

The Tigers are not a pushover this year. If they were going to peak, now is the time to make some noise in 3A before the reclassification because no telling what next year will bring. I say this from the experience we had at DeKalb, in our game, as known by most by now, we've been in a slump. I'm not saying that the Cats could have beaten DeKalb this year with our past players, but a young team and depth issues on Greenbrier's side hurt us for sure. White House doesn't have depth issues, and the defense builds a wall. If they get to a scrambling Poteete, he may make some bad judgements. If DeKalb's offense spreads out and gets open for the long pass, DeKalb may win. This is definitely going to be a "any given Sunday" game. Either can win depending on who has the least mistakes. For those White House fans that are thinking of not going, this game will be worth the drive.

The Tigers are not a pushover this year. If they were going to peak, now is the time to make some noise in 3A before the reclassification because no telling what next year will bring. I say this from the experience we had at DeKalb, in our game, as known by most by now, we've been in a slump. I'm not saying that the Cats could have beaten DeKalb this year with our past players, but a young team and depth issues on Greenbrier's side hurt us for sure. White House doesn't have depth issues, and the defense builds a wall. If they get to a scrambling Poteete, he may make some bad judgements. If DeKalb's offense spreads out and gets open for the long pass, DeKalb may win. This is definitely going to be a "any given Sunday" game. Either can win depending on who has the least mistakes. For those White House fans that are thinking of not going, this game will be worth the drive.

OUR DEFENSE WILL BE READY FOR POTEETE,I WAS AT THE GAME LAST YEAR AT HOME AND POTEETE HAD TO DO A LOT OF SCRAMBLING.I THINK OUR DEFENSE IS GOING TO BE PREPARED.