DeKalb Co. vs. White House

TigerPride23

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dekalb's coaches threw together a pretty good schedule this year to make it look like they were not a MUFFIN, but they really are. WH wins easily.

I agree with you, their non region games can not judge a team.The combined record of 4 non region games that Dekalb won is 9 wins 17 losses.I agree they beat Greenbrier,Pearl Cohn both of those combined for a 4 and 11 record add it all up 6 wins for Dekalb. 13- 28 records not counting Station Camp,witch Dekalb lost.TC1

Saw WH play on CSS the other night and look really good. Can run the ball very well and have a great line. Should be really interesting defensively. DC runs a 3-5 to stop the spread (which WH doesn't run) and WH runs a 50 to stop the run (which DC doesn't do). Hmmm. DC can score fast. And as far as a "muffin" schedule goes, the teams WH has played has a combined record of 19-30 (with 12 of those 19 coming from Alcoa and Beech who are both really good). DC will want to win this being their last home game of an amazing year. Going to say that after two virtual off weeks, WH will be a little rusty at first and give up a few big plays and then will come back in the second half quick. Going to do the prediction mathemaitcally. On the year DC 39 opponents 26, WH 32 - oponents 16. Take that and Average...WH 29 DC 28. Whew, what a game this could be. Love to be able to watch. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This is senior night as well, and I can tell you one thing. The seniors are going to play their hearts out for this last home game. They will have much support from the crowd, and will be very pumped up and ready to come out and make big plays. With a great leader in Poteete and very talented team they should play a very good game. I haven't missed a game yet but I have to say this is the game I look most forward to going to. Let's go DC! But good luck to both teams..Hope it ends up being a safe game.

This is senior night as well, and I can tell you one thing. The seniors are going to play their hearts out for this last home game. They will have much support from the crowd, and will be very pumped up and ready to come out and make big plays. With a great leader in Poteete and very talented team they should play a very good game. I haven't missed a game yet but I have to say this is the game I look most forward to going to. Let's go DC! But good luck to both teams..Hope it ends up being a safe game.

Good luck to both teams. Should be a great game. Wish I could be there to see it.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dekalb has yet to establish a running game which will be desprately needed against a more talented white house team. Lack of running game is a lead waiting to be lost. I think this will be evident against the blue devils. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You didn't watch DeKalb Co. play Greenbrier /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They ran the football at will that night.

With fans like Charlie Robinson from Liberty Tn, I dont know how the Tigers will lose this game. I hear he is buying prime rib for every football player on the Dekalb team if they beat White House. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I think this game could get very interesting on one hand. On the other hand it could end up in a blowout by Whitehouse. It just depends on the frame of mind both teams are in. White House better not take the Dekalb players and program lightly because they are not the same old Dekalb you are used to playing against. They will definitely come to play. That being said, I think White House is the more talented team.

That is the truth, this isn't the same old dekalb. When i heard dekalb was in like the top of 3a my mouth dropped. from playing them in the last few years, they haven't been much of a threat. But they have just as much of a chance of winning this as any one would, their passing game is great. So keys for white house to win, STOP THE PASS. keys for Dekalb, STOP THE OFFENSE, lol.

Yeah the guys got worked really hard over the summer. They earned their winning season, and they did it with hard work and determination. I'm really proud of them, but next year is their last year with Poteete so they better start working the younger players like they did this past summer if they wanna stay the way they are now.

Haven't been to any tiger games this year, but as an alumni of that school, I am looking forward to getting up there when you guys get into the playoffs.I am looking forward to watching this Poteete kid play football.Been hearing good things about him. Don't know much about the head coach, but I love what he is doing.Go tigers............

I haven't seen White House play this year but from what my buddies tell me, they have too much defense to let DeKalb's QB sit in the pocket. If Payne is anything like he was last year, I'd say there's a good chance DeKalb will throw a couple of INTs. Does White House still have that kicker? If so, it will be an even bigger spread.