DeKalb Co. vs. White House

TigerPride23

this is because"dacatfish" will get on our threads and give us his world of knowledge of high school football just like he is on all other threads of 3a football, i can not wait

for his next insight on this game myself, he is a genius at work

That looks like a personal attack to me..........which would be the 2nd straight week in which you have started a battle by personally attacking me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Some of you just don't know when to keep it shut. I have not said a negative word until you started that nonsense. If there's another negative comment made by you or any other poster associated with White House Football then you can expect a barrage of negative comments. I know you will go crying to someone that I am being unfair so go ahead and start practicing because I PROMISE YOU I AM A MAN WHO SAYS WHAT HE MEANS & MEANS WHAT HE SAYS..............

Now are there anymore words of wisdom that you or anyone else would care to share?????? If so then you better expect the worst because it is coming /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2 WEEKS IN A ROW YOU HAVE CALLED ME OUT BDPMOM. CAN YOU PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO GET OVER THIS "CRUSH" THAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE ON ME?????? I AM NOT THE ENEMY /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like a personal attack to me..........which would be the 2nd straight week in which you have started a battle by personally attacking me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Some of you just don't know when to keep it shut. I have not said a negative word until you started that nonsense. If there's another negative comment made by you or any other poster associated with White House Football then you can expect a barrage of negative comments. I know you will go crying to someone that I am being unfair so go ahead and start practicing because I PROMISE YOU I AM A MAN WHO SAYS WHAT HE MEANS & MEANS WHAT HE SAYS..............

Now are there anymore words of wisdom that you or anyone else would care to share?????? If so then you better expect the worst because it is coming /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2 WEEKS IN A ROW YOU HAVE CALLED ME OUT BDPMOM. CAN YOU PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO GET OVER THIS "CRUSH" THAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE ON ME?????? I AM NOT THE ENEMY /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

stay off the threads that do not concern you, which is most of them, cheatham co and sycamore are the only ones that should concern you, i do not get on those threads

and pretend to know what i am talking about that concerns those teams or games those teams are involved in,when you start doing that then i will leave you alone, i did not

mean to hurt your little feelings.

Well, well. I see things don't change. I moved out of state last year due to health reasons. I have kept up with my Blue Devils through the net and get back here every now and then. I see CBarkley is still alive and kicking dirt in the Devils face. But, BDPMom I didn't know you had a crush on him. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I read he is a walking encyclopedia. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Wonder who thought that phrase up?

Go MY Blue Devils.

stay off the threads that do not concern you, which is most of them, cheatham co and sycamore are the only ones that should concern you, i do not get on those threads

and pretend to know what i am talking about that concerns those teams or games those teams are involved in,when you start doing that then i will leave you alone, i did not

mean to hurt your little feelings.

Lady.............

It is a OPEN BOARD!!! This means that I have the right to post anything I want as long as it isn't offensive or negative in any way at all.

Make all of the predictions (DIFFERENT FROM PERSONAL ATTACKS) you want to on the Cheatham/Sycamore threads. See if I care at all...........

If you keep making personal attacks for no reason at all then your CoachT days may be short lived.

I am telling you that with 1 MORE NEGATIVE REMARK from yourself or anyone else there is going to be a harsh response. I have already informed the mods as well as CoachT himself. I can post my opinions all I want. If you don't like them then IGNORE THEM!!!!

Attacking people for no reason (2 WEEKS IN A ROW) is pretty darn childish. This goes for your posting to WHHS1975 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

These boards are open to all who want to comment on individual threads and follow the "board rules" at the top of this page. There will be times that certain individual's comments don't agree with the other member's posts on the thread. If that poster is "flaming" or not following the rules of decency, then the poster/post is deleted and a warning left. If they continue, then they are gone. If we are going to discuss who can post, then this thread is done. If we are going to discuss the game and do so with respect, then proceed. Ya'll decide.

If you have a question or need some help from the mods., just hit the "report" button and one of us will respond.

I have done nothing but discuss the game. BDPMOM & WHHS1975 seem to have personal issues that they need to get off their chests week after week after week after week after week....................

GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's okay with the two of them then I will go back to posting about the matchup. I won't give a prediction because since so many seem to care so much about my picks.............. I wouldn't want to offend anyone /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It's DeKalb County's "High Powered Air Assault" vs White House's "Smashmouth Running Game" and the Region 4-3A title race is going to be affected by the outcome............

Since I have been away for a year I haven't posted regularly, but maybe the BDP fans will understand.

Devils, you have to watch out for the ones that try to draw you into a penalty. I've been to many football games at White House and have seen many games where the opponent tries to draw the Devils offsides, and then jump back and point their finger to distract the refs from their foul. Unforunately, even when the Devils don't deserve a penalty they get one. Sometimes the refs just see what they want to see and throw the flag and it makes you feel like it's a little one-sided. The Devils have dealt with alot of mouthing from others, but they won't have to worry about that from DeKalb themselves, but just the other fans that want to see White House go down. DeKalb will play hard, but you'll play harder. One thing I've learned is that the Devils just smack em in the mouth and move on. You Blue Devils know how good you are, and you know who you're better than. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> 3A football will be the Devils and Lipscomb at the 'Boro, baby. Count on it.

All the way to State, Blue Devils. Don't be Cheated out of it....Leave the naysayers in the dust.

You didn't watch DeKalb Co. play Greenbrier /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They ran the football at will that night.

I have watched all 7 games with no real evidence of a run game other than poteete scrambling. Greenbriar was terrible defense by both teams. There is no evidence of a run game in a 63 -20 blowout against cannon co. Cmon they should have worked on it then. Up 14- 0 against Station Camp an no ability to run the football killed their chances. They will have less than 50 yards rushing from running backs in this game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

She posted a little sarcasm, nothing more.... You, on the other hand, are searching for anything to take or make it personal. Just post your thoughts on the games or do what you promised and stay off WH threads.

I really don't want to see another WH thread closed because you can't take a little sarcasm while you dish out much more.

She posted a little sarcasm, nothing more.... You, on the other hand, are searching for anything to take or make it personal. Just post your thoughts on the games or do what you promised and stay off WH threads.

I really don't want to see another WH thread closed because you can't take a little sarcasm while you dish out much more.

Aren't you a mod????? You get all bent out of shape at the slightest bit of hostility I show in a post. When a WH fan posts something you let it slide. Even robjim obviously agreed with my posting /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You need to LEARN HOW TO READ and see that I made a prediction on the game. Your girl BDPMOM is who started the hostility here..........NOT ME /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO ADD??????????????????

Aren't you a mod????? You get all bent out of shape at the slightest bit of hostility I show in a post. When a WH fan posts something you let it slide. Even robjim obviously agreed with my posting /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You need to LEARN HOW TO READ and see that I made a prediction on the game. Your girl BDPMOM is who started the hostility here..........NOT ME /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO ADD??????????????????

Yeah, act like a man and don't let a little sarcasm bother you to the point that several of your posts here are nothing to do with football. I consider her sarcasm slight, just as you said.

If it was just slight hostility you post I do let it slide...go back to any thread you post on, then go back and re read some of your responses to her "slight" sarcasm (not hostility)..... You over react.

Furthermore.....................

I am going to keep posting my opinions on games. IT IS AN OPEN FORUM!!!! If you don't like that then you'd better learn how to ignore my posts. If something negative is posted about me or in my direction I am going to defend myself. I know you aren't going to allow me an equal playing field on these threads dandy82. You even allow other WH fans to go and make humor on Cheatham Co. threads (see last week) YET you still did nothing about it. I post nothing more than an opinion this week and BDPMOM starts shooting off at the mouth.

DO SOMETHING.................

If you don't like what I say then that is just too bad buddy because I am going to continue posting. I have that right as long as I am not breaking CoachT Rules and by the looks of things it was another poster who did that in Post #35 on this topic /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />