DeKalb Co. vs. White House

TigerPride23

Since I have been away for a year I haven't posted regularly, but maybe the BDP fans will understand.

Devils, you have to watch out for the ones that try to draw you into a penalty. I've been to many football games at White House and have seen many games where the opponent tries to draw the Devils offsides, and then jump back and point their finger to distract the refs from their foul. Unforunately, even when the Devils don't deserve a penalty they get one. Sometimes the refs just see what they want to see and throw the flag and it makes you feel like it's a little one-sided. The Devils have dealt with alot of mouthing from others, but they won't have to worry about that from DeKalb themselves, but just the other fans that want to see White House go down. DeKalb will play hard, but you'll play harder. One thing I've learned is that the Devils just smack em in the mouth and move on. You Blue Devils know how good you are, and you know who you're better than. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> 3A football will be the Devils and Lipscomb at the 'Boro, baby. Count on it.

All the way to State, Blue Devils. Don't be Cheated out of it....Leave the naysayers in the dust.

AGREED,NICE POST!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dandy, this question is directed to YOU. Why is this person allowed to ruin White House threads more often than not? Does CoachT not realize how repetetitive this is? It happens with anyone who disagrees, and then it's the same scenario I gave regarding a little push and then jumping back and pointing at someone else. A playground bully should not be allowed back on the playground. Or on a football team. Good thing the Devils popped that alma mater in the mouth.

I hear Friday night will be a cooler night. Better get there early. I think DeKalb will put up a fight, but the Blue Devils will overcome.

As a mod and a bias toward WH, I do not like to police our threads....I have, but I do not like it. My suggestion is to report what you believe is inappropriate to all the mods. If it is inappropriate, a mod will delete the offending post before the thread is closed down. Sorry I did not answer your question earlier.

You get offended because I call out BDPMOM. Are you guys an item????????

You love to save her when she jumps into a fight that she is not ready to handle...........

I think you are hypocritical and have a different set of rules for posters from White House.

For that dandy82............

I don't respect you, your authority, your friends (who you allow to get away with so much), or anything else associated with you.

Don't try to give me any advice. I wish nothing but bad things for you. That's as nicely as I can put it without getting into "Name Calling" like your friends obviously

1.) Can Do

2.) Can Get Away With Doing

its amazing how you forget your earlier posts that uses moron or idiot or fat and sassy, you have got very selective memory

well they edited my post because of language. So I will say it as clean as I can. You (catfish) are an ignorant imbecile. (You may need your dictionary for that one) You come on these boards and talk down to everyone and act like you are the all knowing "oz". So why dont you get your inbred you know what back to your cave on bear wallow rd and stay away from here (just a suggestion) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I fully expect to get banned for this but I dont really care because I will just get a new screen name like the ashland city kid does, and by the way, if I was to ever see you then I would do to you like you threatened to do to Dandy82. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

as you can see, i was banned so i pulled the old catfish trick and used a different screen name. I have a question. Why did I get banned after 1 post calling catlitter names and he rambles on and on and on but is still here?

This thread was meant to discuss the DeKalb vs. White House football game. Not for people to argue over things that are, imo, childish. Why would you want to get a thread locked or cause all this nonsense when you could do what the thread is there for and talk about the game. I'm interested in viewing different people's thoughts about how the game will turnout, idk about the other people, but I'm pretty sure that's what they're wanting to see. Not this immature stuff.

This thread was meant to discuss the DeKalb vs. White House football game. Not for people to argue over things that are, imo, childish. Why would you want to get a thread locked or cause all this nonsense when you could do what the thread is there for and talk about the game. I'm interested in viewing different people's thoughts about how the game will turnout, idk about the other people, but I'm pretty sure that's what they're wanting to see. Not this immature stuff.

I can't be there friday nite....wish I could because teams that throw a lot are entertaining to watch. Has Dekalb always been a throwing team?

Friday nites cool weather, imo, means football. I look for WH to control the time posession to keep Dekalbs offense off the field. I also believe blitz packages are in order.

I can't be there friday nite....wish I could because teams that throw a lot are entertaining to watch. Has Dekalb always been a throwing team?

Friday nites cool weather, imo, means football. I look for WH to control the time posession to keep Dekalbs offense off the field. I also believe blitz packages are in order.

No actually Dekalb hasn't always been a throwing team. That's one of the main reasons for the past terrible seasons we've had imo. When I heard about their improved passing game this season and they won all of the preseason games and scrimmages I was surprised and hoped the season would turn out as good as it has so far.

I think this one is almost too close to call. DeKalb is playing great right now and are on a high from the wins after so many years being in the basement. I would bet both teams are eating and sleeping football right now because they know there's a war going on tomorrow night in Smithville. If White House blitzes a lot, and plays smackdown football, they win. If White House treats DeKalb like the old DeKalb the Blue Devils will lose. White House's longevity and having Payne may pay off in the end. DeKalb having Poteete may be a constant thorn in White House's side.

I'll be listening for the outcome. Good Luck to both sides.

Wow.

I think this one is almost too close to call. DeKalb is playing great right now and are on a high from the wins after so many years being in the basement. I would bet both teams are eating and sleeping football right now because they know there's a war going on tomorrow night in Smithville. If White House blitzes a lot, and plays smackdown football, they win. If White House treats DeKalb like the old DeKalb the Blue Devils will lose. White House's longevity and having Payne may pay off in the end. DeKalb having Poteete may be a constant thorn in White House's side.

I'll be listening for the outcome. Good Luck to both sides.

Well said.