Houston Co @ Stewart County

ADONCARLOS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC looked pretty good, but Camden should still win by 20....Bigger, faster,stronger, and better coached will be the difference....Also I thought that SC coach left his starters in a bit long tonight in trying to run up the score...I understand that you want to beat your rivals....But it wasn't too long ago that everyone could beat you 70 to nothing....but teams took their starters out quicker than 4 minutes left in the fourth in a 35 to 0 game.....They also didnt throw on you in the 4th quarter....Many have said that SC plays a little dirty....Nothing really stood out much to me tonight, but it may be a fair arguement that they possibly get this "dirty" play from their coach? Win with class and lose with it....not sure if SC has figured that all out just yet...

SC looked pretty good, but Camden should still win by 20....Bigger, faster,stronger, and better coached will be the difference....Also I thought that SC coach left his starters in a bit long tonight in trying to run up the score...I understand that you want to beat your rivals....But it wasn't too long ago that everyone could beat you 70 to nothing....but teams took their starters out quicker than 4 minutes left in the fourth in a 35 to 0 game.....They also didnt throw on you in the 4th quarter....Many have said that SC plays a little dirty....Nothing really stood out much to me tonight, but it may be a fair arguement that they possibly get this "dirty" play from their coach? Win with class and lose with it....not sure if SC has figured that all out just yet...

The JV quarterback needed the practice. He is getting ready for next year.

Houston county kind of ask for it.

wearing your home green on somebdy elses field and showing up right before kick off was an insult to many in the rebel nation.

good luck rebs next week.

Pretty sure the show-up right before the game method has been used other times throughout this rivalry....I jsut know in recent years when HC has had much better teams...The second half was second string only......But like I said maybe this "dirty play" could extend from the coach himself....