The Sequatchie Valley

jhoutsider

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whitwell then marion then southpitts

Dude whats in the water up there no way Whitwell will ever stay on the court with these two teams /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dude whats in the water up there no way Whitwell will ever stay on the court with these two teams /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Too bad there is not an "All Valley" championship. With that being said I would say Sequatchie would be most competitive simply because their coach is hands down the best in that area. SP has more ability but they have yet to discover fundamentals and team basketball. Same could be said for Marion Co. Still it matters not because the best teams and coaches reside across the timeline.

Too bad there is not an "All Valley" championship. With that being said I would say Sequatchie would be most competitive simply because their coach is hands down the best in that area. SP has more ability but they have yet to discover fundamentals and team basketball. Same could be said for Marion Co. Still it matters not because the best teams and coaches reside across the timeline.

I totally agreed with you prior to this year, but thankfully with the long overdue coaching change at Bledsoe, we now have the best basketball coach in the valley!

I think that the list goes this way:

1. South Pitt - With loads of talent and some good coachinng this team might give some of the Chattanooga teams a run for their money.

2. Sequatchie Co. - They are always ready to play and have some of the best coaching in the valley.

3. Marion Co. - I think their spot depends on whether or not Guyear plays or not. Coach Keef always has his team prepared and has great support from the community.

4. Whitwell - New coach and graduating five starters form last years team makes a difficult year for the Tigers. They will be one of the best working teams around if they buy into the new system.

5. Bledsoe - Same boat as Whitwell with a new coach and new system.

Good luck to all teams

1. South Pitt - With loads of talent and some good coachinng this team might give some of the Chattanooga teams a run for their money.

2. Sequatchie Co. - They are always ready to play and have some of the best coaching in the valley.

3. Marion Co. - I think their spot depends on whether or not Guyear plays or not. Coach Keef always has his team prepared and has great support from the community.

4. Whitwell - New coach and graduating five starters form last years team makes a difficult year for the Tigers. They will be one of the best working teams around if they buy into the new system.

Good luck to all teams

I have always said SP was a diamond in the rough. The only problem is football has been so huge there that basketball has always got lost in the shuffle. With the old dilapidated wreck they played in it was hard for them to land quality basketball coaches. Now that new specimen of a facility they have changes that. Look for interest in this program now.

Good luck to all teams

Guyear is playing

I would say you could flip a coin between marion and south pitt for #1 and #2............sequatchie could very well be in that mix too they probably have one of the top 3 or 4 coaches in the chattanooga area in coach smith..........the south pitt marion games should be some really good basketball as well as the marion sequatchie games......those three are probably head and shoulders above the rest of the valley