The Sequatchie Valley

jhoutsider

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the list goes this way:

1. South Pitt - With loads of talent and some good coachinng this team might give some of the Chattanooga teams a run for their money.

2. Sequatchie Co. - They are always ready to play and have some of the best coaching in the valley.

3. Marion Co. - I think their spot depends on whether or not Guyear plays or not. Coach Keef always has his team prepared and has great support from the community.

4. Whitwell - New coach and graduating five starters form last years team makes a difficult year for the Tigers. They will be one of the best working teams around if they buy into the new system.

5. Bledsoe - Same boat as Whitwell with a new coach and new system.

Good luck to all teams

Id be interested to hear about the "new system" im sure its filled with goodies

Im saying Sequatchie,Marion,South Pitt...then everyone else.Sequatchie is always solid and marion returns alot.South pitt is on the rise.... Also i heard that Sequatchie has a Freshmen kid thats the real deal....He got invited to the top 150 Adidas Camp in Cali??? is there any truth to this if so sequatchie could be hard to stop.

Im saying Sequatchie,Marion,South Pitt...then everyone else.Sequatchie is always solid and marion returns alot.South pitt is on the rise.... Also i heard that Sequatchie has a Freshmen kid thats the real deal....He got invited to the top 150 Adidas Camp in Cali??? is there any truth to this if so sequatchie could be hard to stop.

daniel cartwright.yes he went to the top 150 camp in san diego sometime this past summer.

well I will throw in my opinion, I lost my old name and had to get this new one.

Anyway, Here we gooo...

#1.Seq- and here's why. Coaching is huge for them. I think Coach Smith is the best coach in the Valley. But let's not forget their talent. I love what Ben Cartwright brings to the table. And I have coached against Daniel and he is extremly talented and will contribute when given the opportunity. I wonder abut the size a little after losing Big George last year. Kiper is very solid and fundamentally sound ball player. Regardless of size issues they are my #1.

#2. South Pitt- they got all kinds of talent, and it all starts with Terrell Robinson. I have got to play a little pick up with Terrell lately and he jus keeps getting better and better. I really expect Jajuan to carry alot of the work load too. I coached Jajuan when he was younger, and the seeing him play now 3 years later, it's jus crazy how much he has grew up. Getting Malcolm back was also big for the pirates.

#3. Marion- The got great top end talent, but after that they really drop off. Guyear and Henegar can play with anyone. As a team their Defense and lack of structure on offense is sad and uncalled for. I think they have the ability to be #1 in Valley but I jus don't see it happening

I don't really know what to do with Bledsoe Grundy and Whitwell. I think Whitwell is prolly the bottom feeders. With Grundy they jus got to believe in Coach Holt and scrap every game. Coach Holt will put them in a position to win, but until some of those guys start putting the team first it's gonna be another long year. As for Bledsoe, new coach, new attitude could really be a suprise year for them. Their fans want so bad for them to have a club who competes every night and I too would love to see it.

Anyway it's gonna be a fun year. I hope all teams come through injury free and hope we (the Valley) shock some Chatt teams.

And Btw big shout outs to Alumni4 and Hoopitup

well I will throw in my opinion, I lost my old name and had to get this new one.

Anyway, Here we gooo...

#1.Seq- and here's why. Coaching is huge for them. I think Coach Smith is the best coach in the Valley. But let's not forget their talent. I love what Ben Cartwright brings to the table. And I have coached against Daniel and he is extremly talented and will contribute when given the opportunity. I wonder abut the size a little after losing Big George last year. Kiper is very solid and fundamentally sound ball player. Regardless of size issues they are my #1.

#2. South Pitt- they got all kinds of talent, and it all starts with Terrell Robinson. I have got to play a little pick up with Terrell lately and he jus keeps getting better and better. I really expect Jajuan to carry alot of the work load too. I coached Jajuan when he was younger, and the seeing him play now 3 years later, it's jus crazy how much he has grew up. Getting Malcolm back was also big for the pirates.

#3. Marion- The got great top end talent, but after that they really drop off. Guyear and Henegar can play with anyone. As a team their Defense and lack of structure on offense is sad and uncalled for. I think they have the ability to be #1 in Valley but I jus don't see it happening

I don't really know what to do with Bledsoe Grundy and Whitwell. I think Whitwell is prolly the bottom feeders. With Grundy they jus got to believe in Coach Holt and scrap every game. Coach Holt will put them in a position to win, but until some of those guys start putting the team first it's gonna be another long year. As for Bledsoe, new coach, new attitude could really be a suprise year for them. Their fans want so bad for them to have a club who competes every night and I too would love to see it.

Anyway it's gonna be a fun year. I hope all teams come through injury free and hope we (the Valley) shock some Chatt teams.

And Btw big shout outs to Alumni4 and Hoopitup

very good post i feel the same way. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sequatchie-very good coach and the talented players to be dangerous...

i also think daniel will contribute alot for the indians