The Sequatchie Valley

jhoutsider

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brocks must not play basketball for Marion any more havent heard his name 1 time he can shoot and plays hard every night not like some marion players who just wants to shoot and not play defense marion will do ok this year next year with Brocks and Henager they will be rated real high !!

USarmy i give Brocks some love a couple of pages back (TONE) appericate all u do /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> page 9

Brocks must not play basketball for Marion any more havent heard his name 1 time he can shoot and plays hard every night not like some marion players who just wants to shoot and not play defense marion will do ok this year next year with Brocks and Henager they will be rated real high !!

Don't start that foolishness...Brocks in on the field right now showing his stuff and these others that have been mentioned are focusing on Bball......Corp is a good athelete and will benefit the Bball team after football is over. Just have to get him to keep a level head during the tough times and we will be fine. BTW..how is his knee?

i'm sure you're referring to guyear ya moron...

Tone, little brother is a really good player in basketball. I always enjoy watching him play. I hope he has a good season.

Tone, little brother is a really good player in basketball. I always enjoy watching him play. I hope he has a good season.

Thats all i ask is a little love /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> hope the pirates and warriors do good this season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I played ball with Corp, Cody and Teddy-O tonight and I'll say this, maybe I need to rethink my prediction a little bit. They all 3 played great.

Corp ran the show, he's bulked up and he has mattured a lot. He didn't force stuff at all and played good D. He Cody and teddy all played on the same team and they ran the court against some good ball players.

Cody was a lot different than he was the last few times we played. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that things got a lil heated and he stepped up his game after that. Be was playing physical and knockin down the 15 footer all night. He had about 3 nasty dunks that were on ppl. When he wants to be he is close to be unstopable.

Teddy played like I expect him to play. At about 6'4 with some hops he has the ability to shoot over the small guards and blow by the bigger guards. What impressed me the most is bow much stronger he was. I was shocked.

The best thing was how well these 3 played together, talked, and had each others back. Like I said things got heated out there and it jus fueled all 3 of em.

On another note Derek Seagroves also played on their team and I would love to see a shooter in the valley or district who has a smoother stroke. He also really impressed.

There were several players out there but these were the ones that stood out.

I kno I made several grammer errors in that last post but I'm posting all this from my phone so bare with me.

But I wanted to reply to Tone's post.

You want Corp to get his props, and that's very understandable. I'll be the first to do so, but hating on another player who is his teammate and who he is gonna have to work with to make some noise isn't the way to do it.

That's goin to do nothing but hurt the team. I sure hope Corp doesn't think like that, they sure didn't act like they had any problems tonight.

I'm not in no position to tell you what to post or anything like that because I'll be the first to tell you I think their coach is terrible. All I'm saying is think about it.

And I will promise you one thing about Teddy, all he wants to do is win, bottom line.