The Sequatchie Valley

jhoutsider

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are the new assistants that were to bring a new look to jasper coach webb

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I happened to be in the area and got to go to Grundy's scrimmage against Boyd Christian. Grundy showed no struggle at all. They easily beat the by 40 but I'm not sure because they cleared the score after every period. Jake Sartain had 25 points easy and was possibly 7 for 9 from the three point line. Kevin Butner and Dakota Meeks (a transfer from Smyrna) had about 18 each and there were a lot others in double digits. Seagroes didn't have a good night but that will be one of his few. and Kreh missed about 5 free throws. But overall it was worth seeing.

Grundy played like a team and had very tough defense. I don't think they ran their 40 point a night flex once.

yea I was there too, your right it wasn't close. But then again I think the Tracy City Boys would give Boyd Christian a good game. But regardless Grundy did what they should do against teams like that.

Kevin Butner is an absolute manchild. I can't even begin to explain how good this kid is.

And yea Sartain was strokin but i was more impressed with his defense.

Like I've said all alone, just buy into Coach Holt and your gonna win ball games, period.

Haha sayanythingelse I dont kno what it is either but you get what im saying lol

ok Ambassador i gotta kno who you are now, ive read your post and you always kno what your talkin about, very informed. but who are you man?

He is the Ambassador, I'm the King, and you are the walls in our mansions.

Lol. And I found the definition of Manchild.

Manchild-(noun)(pronounced man-child) A young man or athlete that embarrasses your team and completely dominates on the basketball court; Kevin Butner