Sequoyah vs Polk County

dumdum

Well I dont know what type of offense Seq has but I believe it will favor the Cats for their running style. Good luck POLK and seq.

Well sequoyah may have a better team this year than past years, but Polks stron D ond O line that opens some holes for #35 and #27 to get through i think polk will win this one.

Polk 34

Sequoyah 14

Good luck and hopefully Papa down at the pizza place will let me loose for a little while! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its not that much longer.. less than 24 hrs... hope to see a good game, good luck wildcats go out there and get the win... see yal at the game... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Trevy I've missed you dude.... I can't wait till next week!!!!!!!!!! Actually I may lay low and let my boy get everything rawled up.... Actually I'll be on here around 945 tomorro as soon as I hear the final score!

Sure Polk is the fav but so was the Pats in the Superbowl. Sequoyah has plenty of weapons so if Polk is not ready the will get a big L. Bell,Roberts, and White will have to have huge games to open it up for the supporting cast. ALong with Peels being back in the starters this game could be very good.

Polk 13

Seq 14

Aloca 99

Sweet 2 (they get two pts for being brave enough to show up)

GO CHIEFS!!!!!! Play smash mouth like you are capable. If it moves hit it!!!!!!! AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!

Polk already has this covered - let's see if the Chiefs can deal with it.

That was a great moment, I would not expect any less hustle out of CP. He seen something rolling on the ground and he wasn't going to let anyone else get it.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> (no really, I'm starving)

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO CATS!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

GO CHIEFS!!!!!! Play smash mouth like you are capable. If it moves hit it!!!!!!! AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! I am fired up. Win or lose if they take the fight to them for 48 minutes is what I expect. 48 MINUTES TO PLAY A LIFETIME TO REMEMBER!!!!!!

Polk has proved themselves this year and have played great football all year. i'm ready for this game tongiht and i'm sure the players are ready. GO POLK