hhs vs. overton

thacamish

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know anything about him honestly, is he especially good?

After that long return by Antioch last week, I wouldn't be too surprised if they did kick around the return man though.

I think he is one of their rb's he's pretty good. He only had a chance to return one against us and it was caught one foot in the endzone and one on the goalline.

They have a big physical defense and pretty good ground game.

This game has been an absolute classic the last two years with both games being a one point Commando win.

Two years ago the win came when Overton muffed a hold on a field goal and attempted a pass that the Commandos took 100 yards to the house to win.

Last year's win came after the Overton offense failed on a surprise 2-point, recovered the following onside kick, and promptly threw an interception to seal the Hville win.

That being said....this one won't be so close, the Commandos are much stronger this year, and they should be more than ready to win this one and set up an old school high stakes battle against the Green Wave.