South Doil vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Eye dont know butt apparently enuff two git us two #24 in the nashun and furst in tha stait in two compooter poles and way higher than yore old teem frum tha Atomick City in enny pole..........Bye tha way, whur iz Oke Gridge rated in tha Andersun County pole??????......Just checkin'............ /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Who cares about Oak Ridge? Why do you keep bringing them up?

I AM A MARYVILLE( 20 gold balls) FAN.

Who are the other out of state teams ranked high in the poll that we have beaten? Did I miss something? Is beating West, Clinton, WB & others the reason we are number 24?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about Oak Ridge? Why do you keep bringing them up?

I AM A MARYVILLE( 20 gold balls) FAN.

Is beating West, Clinton, WB & others the reason we are number 24?

Eye thank them 200 fans thay had at Will-Yum Blunt care Bldrunner......And my friends ovur at Oke Gridge told me that wif tha last second win at W.B. that tha 'Cats had jumped back ahead of Robertsville Middul in this weak's Andersun County Pole........

Yes beetin' Knotts West, Clantun, and Will-Yum Blunt has catta-pullted Mairvul two tha top......That along wif knot losin' cents gas wuz $1.72 a gallon, Tariq Aziz was tellin' tha world that Iraq wood whup tha U.S., and Phillip Fulmer was skinnier................ /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Eye thank them 200 fans thay had at Will-Yum Blunt care Bldrunner......And my friends ovur at Oke Gridge told me that wif tha last second win at W.B. that tha 'Cats had jumped back ahead of Robertsville Middul in this weak's Andersun County Pole........

Yes beetin' Knotts West, Clantun, and Will-Yum Blunt has catta-pullted Mairvul two tha top......That along wif knot losin' cents gas wuz $1.72 a gallon, Tariq Aziz was tellin' tha world that Iraq wood whup tha U.S., and Phillip Fulmer was skinnier................ /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think the formula is to recruit well, have good coaching, and play a division lower than you should. This will enable you to rise to #24 in the national rankings.

I think the formula is to recruit well, have good coaching, and play a division lower than you should. This will enable you to rise to #24 in the national rankings.

w1ldcat ....Recrutin' iz my specialty....We haiv good coachin'.....And tha "division" we play in is set by Uncle Ronnie frum tha Nashvull office.....Thank ewe vurry much.... Pleese send kisses, hugs, and salutations to my little cousins (The Edward's kids) at Sullyvun South...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

w1ldcat ....Recrutin' iz my specialty....We haiv good coachin'.....And tha "division" we play in is set by Uncle Ronnie frum tha Nashvull office.....Thank ewe vurry much.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Uncle Ronnie should've checked all those lockers and bathrooms where you were hiding the students when they did enrollment count last time. Put a school the size of Dobyns-Bennett down in 4A and I'm sure they would have the same success. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> back at cha

Uncle Ronnie should've checked all those lockers and bathrooms where you were hiding the students when they did enrollment count last time.

w1ldcat eye called Uncle Ronnie and told him eye wuz takin' 300 orr so on a garbige servuss feeled trip that day of the TSSAA headcount.....Beeleeve me aftur seein' Mairvul scrimmige D-B...tha Indians wood haiv trubble agin some 4-A teems........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

w1ldcat eye called Uncle Ronnie and told him eye wuz takin' 300 orr so on a garbige servuss feeled trip that day of the TSSAA headcount.....Beeleeve me aftur seein' Mairvul scrimmige D-B...tha Indians wood haiv trubble agin some 4-A teems........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Lord, don't tell any DB fans that. As a matter of fact, they did have some trouble with Elizabethton. Do you have any idea who has the homefield for the semifinals this year? is it region 1/2 or region 3/4?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Lord, don't tell any DB fans that. As a matter of fact, they did have some trouble with Elizabethton. Do you have any idea who has the homefield for the semifinals this year? is it region 1/2 or region 3/4?

1/2.....

R U saying THAT we don't play anyone & that we have missed being in class 5 A for years by one student?

How dare you!

STARS, GEYRIDER, FBE, MLREB, OLDREB, REBEL19, PEPVOL HELP ME OUT HERE.

Tell this guy, who we have played out of the state, or the other nationally ranked teams,

Hey, we all know the toughest teams in the country are right here in east Tn playing us, everyweek.