Bradley Central @ Heritage.

scoot91

Both teams seem to be struggling this year so it should be a good match up. I hope that HHS can get a win to boost some moral on the team. Each week these kids play hard but not a lot to show for it. I am on here to show that us as fans are still behind you and support you in every way. Keep your heads up and continue to play hard and good things will happen.

Both teams seem to be struggling this year so it should be a good match up. I hope that HHS can get a win to boost some moral on the team. Each week these kids play hard but not a lot to show for it. I am on here to show that us as fans are still behind you and support you in every way. Keep your heads up and continue to play hard and good things will happen.

scoot91

You are good fan........................ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

scoot91

You are good fan........................ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the thumbs up. It's not easy but the future looks bright. We have a lot of good young talent coming up, maybe we can get things on track.

Good luck to the GOVS this week @ McMinn Co. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Put a good beaten on them cause we have them next week.

Thanks for the thumbs up. It's not easy but the future looks bright. We have a lot of good young talent coming up, maybe we can get things on track.

Good luck to the GOVS this week @ McMinn Co. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Put a good beaten on them cause we have them next week.

It's easy to be fan when everything's going your way... We had a huge group of WB supporters last year but they seem to have disappeared during the tough times... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

How's the injury situation out your way? The Gov's seem to be snakebit.. They Get one back, another goes down.. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

We travel to Bradley next week.. That is one of the Region 2 stadiums I really like.. McMinn has a great setup also...

Good luck scoot91

I love our bpth fans and players do not quit on their team when a season is going rough. Bradley has some good athletes with that QB and RB i think they will be able to put up some points if they do not turn the ball over. Hertiage always goes out every game and fights no mater how their record should be a good game for both fans to watch. But il give Bradley the edge.

Bradley-28

Hertiage-20

From what I've been able to read -- and what little I've seen -- of these teams it almost seems they're reluctant to fully utilize their best playmakers. Bradley's got a big, strong fullback (Massengill), a speedy tailback (D. Lindsey), and an equally shifty QB (C. Lindsey). Why not run the triple option all night? Bring that big receiver (Ramage) in as a tight end and it might be easier to get him involved in the passing game. As for Heritage, just get the ball to Cermak (assuming he's healthy) 20-25 times a game. Also, I've noticed that Tyler Edmonds is getting more reps at QB. Given the Mountaineers' offensive struggles, you've got to like his mobility and the extra dimension he gives you. It's been a tough year for both teams, but I admire their stick-to-itiveness. I think Heritage might be a little better defensively, plus they're at home, but Bradley definitely has more playmakers on offense. The Mountaineers can't afford to get burned on a kickoff or punt return.

Heritage needs see what a win feels like again. Like a lot of teams injuries have hit this team when it really did not neet it. It is a lot easier to get fired up when you win some games, when you keep having seasons like these boys have gone through its tough, but they keep coming back week after week, that shows heart and determination. Losing can be as contagious as winning if that is all that you see. If they can start this season over with a win this week and then the next 2 they can finish the season with the best record they have had in a while and that could be carried into next year. I think it might be a close game, Heritage 21 Bradley 14.