Dyer County @ Ripley

adsmom86

i have seen both teams play liberty, It was early in both their seasons, if i had picked then i would have said Ripley by 14,But Ripley has seem to quit after the Dyersburg game, now i say dc 21-14

Well, that prediction can happen IF they get out there and play some team ball. They need to be MENTALLY prepared.....most mistakes make have been fundamental ones....you gotta execute the fundamentals to win games. You do not leave recievers open, you defend the pass.....and so on. 73 is right it is NOT an "I" sport.....to play that way is insulting to your teammates and the game of football itself. If it were an "I" game it would be played one on one.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who takes this region game????

The team with the most points at the end of the night , Both teams are working hard preparing for what the opponent has been doing this year . The coaches and the kids on both sides have the want to win , or they wouldn't put the hard work in otherwise . Injuries have hurt both teams this year . The team with the best players tomorrow night ON the field will get win and play off spot . I'm looking foward to a hard fault game without any serious injuries . We welcome DC and their fans to Ripley the city of hospitality . GO TIGERS /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

looks to be a fun one tonight at tiny knee stadium in ripley. dc pulls out in this one, but the dc defense will let ripley hang in there.

the last time i saw a football game here i believe andre flowers took an interception back for a touchdown. this is a nice little stadium except the corner of the endzones are concrete. thats definitely not fun to play on.

looks to be a fun one tonight at tiny knee stadium in ripley. dc pulls out in this one, but the dc defense will let ripley hang in there.

the last time i saw a football game here i believe andre flowers took an interception back for a touchdown. this is a nice little stadium except the corner of the endzones are concrete. thats definitely not fun to play on.

BRUTAL ........... ain't it past your bed time ?

OH YEAH !!!!!!!! GOOO CHOCTAWS ! BOW it UP ! Bring your "A-GAME & GET THIS TRAIN BACK ON TRACK TO STAY !

It's time to REGAIN some R E S P E C T !!!!!!!!!!!

The team with the most points at the end of the night , Both teams are working hard preparing for what the opponent has been doing this year . The coaches and the kids on both sides have the want to win , or they wouldn't put the hard work in otherwise . Injuries have hurt both teams this year . The team with the best players tomorrow night ON the field will get win and play off spot . I'm looking foward to a hard fault game without any serious injuries . We welcome DC and their fans to Ripley the city of hospitality . GO TIGERS /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Well, it goes without saying the team with the MOST points will win /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Was just trying to start a thread with that comment....somebody has to. Go to Ripley tonite and get yourselves a "W"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Dyer Co. Choctaws on a very good defensive game. It was 0-0 going into the forth quarter. After a 38 yard field goal at the start of the forth quarter, it seemed to take the sales out of Ripley and Dyer County scored 21 unanswered points to win 24-0. Hand this one to the defense. They were backed up in their own territory the whole first half, but never let them in the endzone. Great job guys.

Congrats to the Dyer Co. Choctaws on a very good defensive game. It was 0-0 going into the forth quarter. After a 38 yard field goal at the start of the forth quarter, it seemed to take the sales out of Ripley and Dyer County scored 21 unanswered points to win 24-0. Hand this one to the defense. They were backed up in their own territory the whole first half, but never let them in the endzone. Great job guys.

thanks for the update on scoring..great game Choctaws on the "W "...NOW ON TO THE 'BIG GAME' NEXT WEEK!!!

REV IT UP ALL DYER COUNTY ..ITS ON FOR A TOP SPOT IN THE REGION..

GO CHOCTAWS !!!

GO TROJANS !!!!!

WAY TO GO CHOCTAWS ! You just GOTTA get QUICKER outta the GATE ! There will be NO room for a "slow start" next Friday ! The Trojans are comin' to "YOUR HOUSE" ! "KOK your pistol granny them Trojans are comin' to town"! AND guess what THEY AIN'T FORGOTTEN LAST YEAR ! ! It'll take "A GAME" from the kick off till the final whistle men ! "A GAME" as in "A GAME" ............... "A GAME" as in ADRENALIN GAME as well ! PUMP IT UP CHOCS ! IT WILL BE A WAR ! YOU will HAVE TO DIG DEEP if you want this one & believe me you had better WANT IT BAD ! 'Cause, the TROJANS DO !!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!