BA vs FRA

topper78

Brentwood Academy 3

Franklin Road Academy 2

Sounds like an interesting game. I could make up details but someone that was there can elaborate.

Would like to see the details you would make up, Coniglio!

Senior Night for BA.

FRA up 2-0 at half, goals by Tory Pitts and Kaitlyn Smith.

About 10 minutes (terrible with time) into second half BA scores two in a row and then another one in about five minutes (again, terrible with time). Goals scored for BA by Katherine Wright assisted by Kara Parkey and Kara scored two goals, one of which was assisted by Lindsey Rowe.

FRA has three great players in Tory, Kaitlyn and Morgan Crofford. Morgan Alexander was out sick and probably hurt their defense. They played a good, tough game. I thought it was funny that the original poster asked if FRA could hang with the big dogs when FRA has championship after championship under their belt, they've only lost one game all season and they have NEVER lost to Brentwood Academy... until last night.

About 10 minutes (terrible with time) into second half BA scores two in a row and then another one in about five minutes (again, terrible with time). Goals scored for BA by Katherine Wright assisted by Kara Parkey and Kara scored two goals, one of which was assisted by Lindsey Rowe.

That pretty much sums it up.

BA came out fired up in the second half.

Great solo goal (drive down left flank) followed by another almost straight from the kick-off. 16 & 17 mins into the second half.

Winning goal after 23 in second half (I think).

FRA had starting sweeper Morgan Alexander out with the Flu and Abby Wharton who is the other starting fullback in middle rolled her ankle 7 minutes in to the game. That left FRA with very young (3 freshman) at back line and Freshman goali in a tough spot. FRA led 2 nothing at half and Coach Mcdonald opted to let young players get experience instead of putting Pitts Crofford and Smith or some combination on the back line to try to secure the win. BA can out and played a strong second half but the game could have been different if FRA had played different style in second half I think. Great experience for young defenders. Kara Parkey for BA took the game over in the second half with a assist and 2 goals.