Mcminn Central QB Zach Rayl

loyalcharger

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard to judge D1 talent because our league is so weak. Seems that D1 talent should not put up good numbers but unbelievabe numbers in our league. IMO Jackson had the best chance of any skill position player at a major D1 school.

You nailed it my friend.

Believe it or not, but a friend and former college teammate of mine coaches at a SEC school (not Tennessee), and he has been to watch your player, Dylan Neely play twice this year - with one of those games being against Central. He sees a lot of talented high school teams, and he thinks Mr. Neely will make a great blocking fullback in college.

You nailed it my friend.

Believe it or not, but a friend and former college teammate of mine coaches at a SEC school (not Tennessee), and he has been to watch your player, Dylan Neely play twice this year - with one of those games being against Central. He sees a lot of talented high school teams, and he thinks Mr. Neely will make a great blocking fullback in college.

South Pittsburg here.Central's QB has all the tools from what I can see.We played this summer and pulled a late victory over McMinn Central.Some level of college football he can play.Just being a JR he will be able to see where he fits in next season.Good luck to him and his future looks bright no matter who doesnt like him.

You nailed it my friend.

My friend Mr.Neely is a good kid but if he is college material then Mr Rayl most certainly is...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

My friend Mr.Neely is a good kid but if he is college material then Mr Rayl most certainly is...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Neely is strong, big, and detirmined.. He has all the makngs of a College FB, College will transform him into what they want.

College QB is a little harder to achieve.

Well that's not what college recruiters think, but enjoy your delusional thought.

Identifying yourself with 'Obama' I know why you can't see the forest for the trees!

Well that's not what college recruiters think, but enjoy your delusional thought.

Identifying yourself with 'Obama' I know why you can't see the forest for the trees!

Time will tell who is delusional? Who said Mr Rayl has to go as a QB i believe DB would be the position that he could play in college and it may not be D-1? Neely may also play some college ball and i hope he gets the oppertunity but D-1 level i think not. I have seen Many Bigger Stonger and more athletic kids than Neely that have not made it to D-1

I wish both of them the best and hope they both have an oppertunity to play some level of college ball. Get on board Obama will lead you through the trees to the Forest he will remove your oppression and dilusional thoughts...

Obama 08

Time will tell who is delusional? Who said Mr Rayl has to go as a QB i believe DB would be the position that he could play in college and it may not be D-1? Neely may also play some college ball and i hope he gets the oppertunity but D-1 level i think not. I have seen Many Bigger Stonger and more athletic kids than Neely that have not made it to D-1

I wish both of them the best and hope they both have an oppertunity to play some level of college ball. Get on board Obama will lead you through the trees to the Forest he will remove your oppression and dilusional thoughts...

Obama 08

Sorry to inform you but recruiters don't care what YOU think of Mr. Neely. I think I'll take their word over yours.

Actually I was the one who said last week ago that Mr. Rayl would probably go as a DB in college, but I doubt it would be at an SEC school unless he gets a lot faster than he is. I'm not saying he doesn't have good speed, because he does, but not SEC type speed.

The only thing Obama will lead us to is more taxes and government control, and the collapse of small businesses. If you don't beleieve in working and earning your way through life, and you look at the government to supply your needs, I can see how you would like him as President.

By the way, the proper spelling is "delusional". /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

This is one thread I wish was shut down because Mr. Rayl is just a Jr and is in the learning mode right now and no one can project where he will be next year at all. But.... here is what I have seen and why I think he will be a D-1 QB somewhere: My understanding is he will concentrate on the position from here on out instead of playing Basketball and baseball. His work ethic and comprehension of the game is very good now that he is learning from a QB coach. Since he arrived he has gone from a "find someone open" QB to a learning how to read where rush is coming from, and how to read coverages and keys in the defensive backfield QB. He throws a great ball to catch, you don't have to have a cannon to be effective, anywhere. Chad Pennington has done quite well for a supposedly weak arm. He has good size and has pocket presense along with pretty good feet when he has to scramble. I for one am looking forward to seeing him continue his development under Coach Derrick. He may not play SEC but he definitely has an upside with his tallent.